Abortion Basically Illegal In Texas Now

Tiberius

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Now you’re back to it again and I’m not sure why.  Either we have a crime or we don’t.  

Emotional crimes are only crimes in your head.  The rest is us just chopping it up. 

Trying to make it harder for people to vote is a crime. I know that bothers you to hear, but tough. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trying to make it harder for people to vote is a crime. I know that bothers you to hear, but tough. 

Oh, you’re talking about a Tibsdemeanor. 

I had forgotten about those.  You should issue an appearance ticket for Unicorn Court, and a fine, if forthcoming should be payable in Red and Orange Jellybeans. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh, you’re talking about a Tibsdemeanor. 

I had forgotten about those.  You should issue an appearance ticket for Unicorn Court, and a fine, if forthcoming should be payable in Red and Orange Jellybeans. 

Do you really like Skynard?

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No it isn't.  And it shouldn't be easy.  I know that bothers you to hear, but tough.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And I heard you were a grabber of boobies without permission!! 

I do like Boobies. I also like these new exercise pants that show that gap between the legs. I would grab a boobie. You can always do that brush up against the boobie, then on your way back just grab it.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

He’s going to evacuate all the libs from Texas? Don’t tell the other states that.  It’ll be Texas law almost everywhere but NY and California 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No it isn't.  And it shouldn't be easy.  I know that bothers you to hear, but tough.

Basically, doc thinks it should be easier for a COVID patient to get a script for HCQ than it should be for a black person to vote in Texas or Georgia.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f735efa3ca16aa3ac01e1964e58fc1a5.jpeg

‘Mercia, baby.  We need to mainline some ivermectin and get with the program down in Texas. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Basically, doc thinks it should be easier for a COVID patient to get a script for HCQ than it should be for a black person to vote in Texas or Georgia.  

Hoax.  It isn't hard to vote in either place.  

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

What do you play?  When on the band stand I usually hear FREEEEEEEEEE-BIRD and I oblige.

I’m a lead guitarist since about 5 years old. I  grew up to floyd and then early metal phase in the 80’s( which I love being a part of me) then moved onto the Dead around 1989. 

I started with Ibanez V’s and had a few early Japanese strats. When everyone in my HS was plying metal, I used that strat and my V.

Years after that, I owned a few old school schecters and I eventually moved onto a strat and a Parker Fly. That’s what I own now.

Edit: I left out my progressive streak. Rush…Queensryche…..

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1