Buffalo Bills 2021 practice squad players

HOUSE

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Not sure about having 2 QBs take up Practice Squad spots but hey, it's happening.

I'm fine with whoever they want to have on the practice squad. The practice squad has such a small impact on the team that I don't think it matters a ton. Obviously, it helps a little, but one spot on the practice squad does not impact wins or losses in the slightest.

• Disagree 4

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Jacob Hollister won’t be back with Buffalo Bills, as team decided to keep defensive linemen

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/9/1/22652396/jacob-hollister-wont-be-back-with-buffalo-bills-as-team-decided-to-keep-defensive-linemen

Butbutbut.... gentlemen's agreement...  They keep Morris and cut Hollister. OooooohK.

7 minutes ago, Philo said:

No real surprises except I was half expecting Becker to return again. 

They clearly went light at TE.  I hope Dropsome Knox stops dropping balls and figures out a way to catch room service.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Philo said:

No real surprises except I was half expecting Becker to return again. 

With one last spot - I would expect it to go to Becker, but I am wondering if they are waiting on Hollister.  

Maybe if Hollister doesn’t find another team - he will fill the last spot.

Overall - very happy with the breakdown.  Would of loved McCloud based upon what I saw, but Cam Lewis showed just a bit less in just a bit more time.  I am all good.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm fine with whoever they want to have on the practice squad. The practice squad has such a small impact on the team that I don't think it matters a ton. Obviously, it helps a little, but one spot on the practice squad does not impact wins or losses in the slightest.

Not as much with how the rules changed with teams being able to bring guys up and down like last year.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Barkley can't give the Bills a developmental QB that they can keep and/or trade for more assets when fully developed. That's why we're keeping Fromm and Webb on the practice squad. 

Fromm is a lottery ticket which might be valuable if 1st, 2nd and 3rd person on list do not answer phone.

Webb plays multiple positions on PS and does things like film breakdown and reviews as well as being backup QB.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, MJS said:

In the age of covid a practice squad player could make a huge difference.

The rules have changed.

• Like (+1) 1