My daughter's first home game.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Duh, fellas. There’s a pinned link where the TBD gang will be. 

It's been 28 years since I've been to a home game myself, thank you.

We've been to away bills games in Cincy, used to be St Louis, Indy and Nashville (yes I was there for the backwards lateral game..

Where do you recommend lodging?

2 minutes ago, From Roc to Ky bills fan said:

We've been to away bills games in Cincy, used to be St Louis, Indy and Nashville (yes I was there for the backwards lateral game..

Not in any of the roach motels near the stadium (and Im not even sure roaches will live there anymore).

Just now, From Roc to Ky bills fan said:

20 and 22 

Then I'd recommend something downtown so they can see the city and some nightlife too. And get some great wings at Gabe's Gate.

You have the Hampton Inn, and Embassy Suites on Delaware. Or the Best Western-On the Avenue as a more cost effective spot, and that is right in the heart of Allentown, a two block walk to Gabe's Gate, Allentown Burger Venture, etc.

JMO

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Then I'd recommend something downtown so they can see the city and some nightlife too. And get some great wings at Gabe's Gate.

You have the Hampton Inn, and Embassy Suites on Delaware. Or the Best Western-On the Avenue as a more cost effective spot, and that is right in the heart of Allentown, a two block walk to Gabe's Gate, Allentown Burger Venture, etc.

JMO

Dr,

Truly thank you for your recommendations, on this busy news day.  I'll definitely do a change up from the airport. 

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I mean, our franchise quarterback seems to like Buffalo Wild Wings.  So I’d probably recommend that.

It'll be on our 4 day menu

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, From Roc to Ky bills fan said:

The Red Roof has a horrible buffet. People die every week

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, From Roc to Ky bills fan said:

Looking for recommendations for tailgating, lodging and wings? 

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Duh, fellas. There’s a pinned link where the TBD gang will be. 

45 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Are you coming to the TBD tailgate?

I would also recommend the TBD tailgate. Although I'm not sure I'd bring my 20-something daughters around most of this board.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, eee1776 said:

I always stay at he airport Holiday inn. It has a decent restaurant and its close to the mall and easy ride to the stadium.

My daughter is much younger, 13, but we are staying here. Have a rental car and plan to go to Niagara Falls, Bar Bill for wings and wreck plus going to the Bills store for merchandise. Plan to hit Ted’s as well. Open to other recommendations for must go to restaurants.

Edited by TFBillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1