TE Hollister Released

RyanC883

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Probably to IR someone and he'll be back in a few days

Agreed, I think it’s almost a certainty that he will be back shortly after the cut downs.  Just a move to IR someone as you said, Hollister was not only one of the few players they could do this move with, but I believe he was the cheapest one in terms of the cap to do it with too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 year vets are excluded from waivers and are automatic free agents,  has played well enough in a key position to get more guaranteed money, more than the $135k he signed for, mutually beneficial...another wise move by the front office to open a slot, then IR a keeper for short-term and then bring Holister back after that happens

Edited by First Round Bust
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not to be “that guy” but there is a pinned thread with all of these cuts already 

Kinda makes you look like "that guy." I love your posts and insight but I am also in the camp that doesn't mind "more specific" threads. I don't always feel like reading through 50 pages when I just want to read about one player in particular. One of the most annoying things about this board is everyone striving to be the fastest and the most quoted and and largest threads. I could care less. I wish they'd remove the thread count and the infighting about redundant threads. It's beyond childish. Who cares if someone wants to start a new thread. For me it's easier to do a thread search than read through 100 pages of nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1