How Often Do You Watch the NFL Outside Bills Games?

1 hour ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

My buddy asked me that question Saturday. And I had to think about it. I'd say I watch maybe 12 or 13 non Bills games per year. Many of them are Sunday and Monday night.

Thing is, if the Bills lose a 1 p.m. game, I feel in the dumps. I'm not interested in watching other teams. Sometimes I do. But I'm going through the motions.

What about yourself. How often are you watching non Bills NFL games?

I reckon on an average NFL weekend I watch at least 7 games. I watch one in each slot - the TNF, a Sun 1pm (normally Bills), a Sun 4.30pm, the SNF, the MNF. And then one on my commute Wednesday morning at Thursday morning. 

The night games are all watched as condensed versions on gamepass on my commute to work the next day and then the days when there was no game the night before I work through a game from the previous weekend. Sometimes I will randomly watch other games in condensed form when board as well. They only take 40 mins. 

More since the Bills have been good. Back in the Jauron era I was only watching the Bills, then would spend the rest of Sunday crying and drinking. For a while I thought I was growing tired of football.

Now I realize I was just tired of the ***** I was having to watch every week

5 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

What about yourself. How often are you watching non Bills NFL games?

I used to, but hardly at all anymore.

The NFL has lost its charm (other than the Bills)

Plenty of College games and High School football out there for "football" fans.

Edited by B-Man

Almost always follow the bills games, rarely other teams, just check the scores and some highlights. I have other hobbies, sailing ️, to the Bahamas for the winter, camping 🏕, hiking, having as much sex as a guy like me can have, 😂, and I don’t even pay for it, well directly anyways…, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

Until the playoffs/Super Bowl I probably don’t watch more than 3 or 4 non bills games. Although I think that was up a tick last year with us having more prime time and needing something to pass the time until the only team that matters plays