Josh Allen Buffalo Wild Wings commercial

YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm getting all tingly inside we have a player at a level where they get national commercials.

We are watching Josh's career starting to take off....our little man is growing up right before our eyes!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478hs8401lex1yrnplgz

On 8/30/2021 at 7:24 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

Well, BWW is the only place, for me, that i am guaranteed a Bills game. Their beer is cold. Waitresses are usually nice. And I can still smoke a cig. Their wings are okay, by south midwestern standards. Just have to ask for well done. 

I grew up in Hamburg but have lived in the Nashville area for the past 27 years. There is a BWW in my suburb Mount Juliet and it’s actually pretty good. Drinks are always great, the people are really nice and if you get the wings buffalo style and ask them extra crispy they’re not bad. They used to be worse but they’ve gotten better wing quality or something. It’ll never be like back home but it’s pretty good for southern wing standards! And good for Josh to get some national exposure!

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I don't understand the hate for BWW. Their Buffalo sauces are garbage but the mango habanero is good and so are a bunch of the others. Also every one I have been to has had great service and put on any game I wanted. I don't go for buffalo wings but for other things.

Agreed. I’ve never understood why so many dislike bww. Sure, there are better wings, but you don’t always have better options. Some of the flavors are great and I like the option of getting different sauces. 

Mango habanero, spicy garlic, blazin’. 

13 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I enjoy the shot at 0.48 of Kyler signing the autograph for the guy. They clearly got that actor to kneel down for the shot so Murray would look tall and heroic next to him.

This is not true.  Everyone know that Kyler travels with one of these everywhere he goes.

51tKmnhNZYL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.