Bills cuts to get to 53 [final info in the OP]

YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, like, for versions of "lately" equal to 75% of training camp and hurt again.

Until Sweeney proves he can be durable, keeping Knox and Sweeney is like keeping 1 TE

Of course, it's entirely possible that the Bills have their eyes on another TE who is on the cutout bin

I think Gilliam is a TE

I wonder who’s roster spots are still in jeopardy over the next 72 hours. 

only have seen really one cut player I would make a phone call too (granted haven’t looked at all the teams closely yet) and that is Trufant. 

and as much as it sucks for Bills players cut right now. A couple years ago and they ALL would have made the roster. EXCEPT probably Hart. He doesn’t make ANY roster EVER yes that include Bishop Sycamore 

Edited by MAJBobby

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean why not both?

Hundreds of readers saw that this guy didn't understand the PS situation...........but you gotta' be that second or third guy on the pile to make him look bad instead of explaining that they have 16 PS spots.  

Make yourself useful once in a while.

19 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hundreds of readers saw that this guy didn't understand the PS situation...........but you gotta' be that second or third guy on the pile to make him look bad instead of explaining that they have 16 PS spots.  

Make yourself useful once in a while.

Considering all three posts were posted the same minute, it wasn't a purposeful "pile on". Just a matter of a number of members posting the same thing at the same time.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Considering all three posts were posted the same minute, it wasn't a purposeful "pile on". Just a matter of a number of members posting the same thing at the same time.

It just never occurs to certain people to be helpful first.

Take the low hanging fruit with some geek-baggery like mocking someone for not knowing the rules of the practice squad.

It's safe to say that at least 50% of Bills season ticket holders do not know the PS rules.   AT LEAST.