Bills cuts to get to 53 [final info in the OP]

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't think that's something they're interested in. If they were, they'd have done it by now. Fact is, we have the same CB's we had last season. The only difference being Dane Jackson takes the place of Josh Norman. I'm assuming Cam Lewis returns to the Practice Squad and Rachad Wildgoose takes Dane Jackson's place there this year. They seem to be a lot more comfortable and confident in their core there than people realize.

Maybe you’re right, but after watching teams repeatedly target and often take advantage of Wallace last season, I was hoping that they would look for an upgrade.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Finding a receiver on a PS elsewhere to replace Kumerow is to my mind a LOT easier than finding a gunner as good as Taiwan. 

Siran Neal can play gunner.  I keep Kumerow.  I feel that Kumerow offers more value to the team.  

3 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Two TEs on a roster and one of them hurt is a weird look for the NFL, even if they have some moves planned.

We're super deep in certain areas though so it makes sense given the mediocre TE room

They really like Knox. It doesn’t really show up on Sundays imo but he must be doing something right because they won’t budge.

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I won't be happy if the Hollister cut is legitimate. Knox is too inconsistent to hand him the job. Hollister can catch the ball. I'm hoping it is just an IR gymnastics move like most of us think.

That does just seem really off though. I guess Gilliam does also fill a TE spot so we've got 3.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

and I just got here so.... am I not allowed to post my opinion because the discussion happened 3 hours ago?  What is the time limit on having a comment?

commenting about time limits is sooo couple of minutes ago.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I won't be happy if the Hollister cut is legitimate. Knox is too inconsistent to hand him the job. Hollister can catch the ball. I'm hoping it is just an IR gymnastics move like most of us think.

Wonder if maybe this is because he's got contacts/connections with Ferguson who's been here years but not with Hollister who's only been here this one camp.