Bills cuts to get to 53 [final info in the OP]

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I mentioned this yesterday .. Joh Smoke Brown a cut candidate with the Raiders .. now cut. Requested to be released and release was granted.

Practice Squad!!!!

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Late Nate Peterman is still there!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dude, it was NUTS!  I was watching First take this morning which is MUCH more tolerable without Stephen A on it right now and it came across like 10 min into the broadcast as "breaking news".  ONE HOUR LATER they still had NOT stopped talking about it as I had the TV running while I was making some breakfast and returning some work emails.  I finally had to turn it off, I could not take another minute of it.  Came back to it later out of morbid curiosity, and STILL talking about it.

Like who cares, geezus, its not even a shock.  He threw for like 8 TD's in 15 games last year...like why is this a shock, he was outplayed all preseason by Mac Jones, and Cam is no where near a fit for BB and McDaniels offense.  

I can not believe how much talk there is about Cam getting cut...for me it was like DUH, his arm is shot and is not very good anymore...of course he was cut after the Pats used a first round pick on a QB who literally is in the mold of Brady in terms of style of play, physical traits, etc.  

In my opinion his off field stuff leading to him getting isolated last week was the final straw. He isn't good enough to not conform

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't even like Taiwan Jones. I wanted him gone up until preseason.

Haha, and I honestly dont really care if he is on the team or off the team, I just want Beane to put the roster together.   I never even gave him a thought until I started making roster prediction threads and struggled to find a spot to keep him over others I wanted to keep.  

But honestly, could care less if he makes it or gets cut.  But for some reason, the mere suggestion he could be cut brought his army of defenders which creates a ton of dialogue on him or the subject matter.  

Kind of like how long all the Duke threads used to get...very polarizing topics apparently ha.  I play along because most people have been quite reasonable and thought out in the convo, and I respect that and participate 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

god gunners are highly valuable, 3 1sts or no deal. 

Are you insane?! You're undervaluing him so much! I want a Ricky Williams type deal, entire draft class plus Ertz, plus future firsts

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

In my opinion his off field stuff leading to him getting isolated last week was the final straw. He isn't good enough to not conform

Totally agree. A Belichick-led organization wants no part of that. Non-great players don't get any slack when they threaten to inject any degree of disorganization/chaos into the season.

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Late Nate Peterman is still there!

Think about this for a second...Both Nate Peterman and Zay Jones have out lasted players like Antonio Brown John Brown, and Tyrell Williams on the Raiders.      

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Think about this for a second...Both Nate Peterman and Zay Jones have out lasted players like Antonio Brown John Brown, and Tyrell Williams on the Raiders.      

Is Smoke Brown just shaking his head as he walks out the door, or what?

Gotta imagine someone picks up Smoke.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

He's a god-tier gunner. No he isn't. I believe he is. I disagree.

You're caught up.

Scrolling down, through the boards

Twitter updates can't keep up with cut lists now

But in the space between the waivers

And the sideline of some football field

I had a dream

Good-bye Bills
Good-bye Heath
After the Turk comes, feeling just like Ryan Leaf
And the playbook he took back fades like the cheering of a sack
You covered punts well
And gave kickoff returners hell
And as the tear drops rise, you hear a soft muffled ringtone 
You take out your iPhone...
A call from Brandon Beane!

"We'll let you stay
So grab your cleats

We stuck a guy on IR, and your gunner skill's elite!

We'll convert some bucks
Into some guarantees
And what’s more, you're paid the full year
Just in case your old legs don't hold up anymore

Go put some smacks on WR's and running backs,

Maybe block a kick, or cause a fumble with a good lick.

Special Teams won't be the Bills' flaw.

And no big plays against us anymore.
No big plays against us anymore."

Game after game
Like a helmet to the brain
This dream is driving me insane

In the corner of some football field
The gunner sleeps tonight
What’s done is done
He cannot be left off the fifty-three
Take heed of the dream
Take heed.