Official TBDAHOT 2021 Parking List

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

1 Prime Space for Alphadawg (first time coming, stoked)...if not I will take a general!  Thanks!  My new Fiance and I just cant wait!

Awesome! Please print the dashboard sign I linked above and bring it with you. That helps keep things moving.  Look forward to seeing you all there! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/30/2021 at 10:04 AM, Hammers Lot said:

Once again I'll be putting up with you idiots. Hammers Lot 4170 Abbott Rd Orchard Park NY 14127. You must have a Large TBD sign. Easy to see, please show it at the entrance. It helps the flow of operations. We open at 7am. First come first served. Prime (P) tailgate area spots (roughly 28 spots) held till 8am or General (G) Due to the High demand for this game we reserve the right to shut down General parking at any time. I have made arrangements with my Next Door neighbor Clark Chiropractic 4180 Abbott Rd (15 spots) for overflow But First come first served. There is also plenty of parking on Glen St directly across from Hammers Lot. Parking is $40.00 per space. Sign up either for a P or G parking spot. Go Bills. Please No Glass Bottles. 

Two Prime please.  We'll be there at 7 sharp!

58 minutes ago, Hammers Lot said:

I've been twitten out that the Lot will open at 7:30am which is true. I've done that so the TBDAzhZoT crew will have Priority. Donuts be late before it gets crazy 

Thank you for your service.  Text me any special beer requests from the Syracuse area you may have. 

37 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone bringing extra ponchos?  60% chance of rain and they were sold out at every store I checked 

Bills store had plenty this afternoon, $10 for the cheap garbage bag style.  $20 for the more sturdier rain gear style.