Official TBDAHOT 2021 Parking List

1 minute ago, Frez said:

P or G with easy out would be great. We will be rolling in around 930 ish. The last game I’ve been to was the Jeff Tool game! 

Thank you in advance! 

P or G with easy out would be great. We will be rolling in around 930 ish. The last game I’ve been to was the Jeff Tool game! 

Thank you in advance! 

Thank you in advance! 

Thank you in advance! 

You will be locked out if you get there at 9:30. Prime closes at 8am. Lot will be full probably sometime after 9am.

3 minutes ago, Frez said:

Looks like I’ll have to find another option I guess. 

"Prime (P) tailgate area spots (roughly 28 spots) held till 8am or General (G) Due to the High demand for this game we reserve the right to shut down General parking at any time. "

1 minute ago, SDS said:

"Prime (P) tailgate area spots (roughly 28 spots) held till 8am or General (G) Due to the High demand for this game we reserve the right to shut down General parking at any time. "

Maybe we can leave earlier, will have to speak with friends traveling  with us. 

So, uh...are there G spots remaining (lol)?

I usually park at ECC or Twin Oaks, but for the opener, especially, I'd like to share with my new season ticket partner (my mother, who singlehandedly indoctrinated me into this fanatical life back in the 80s) the most authentic tailgate experience. She's an OG, dating back to the Rockpile. She's never really properly tailgated, despite her diehard devotion.

For what it's worth, I parked in Hammer's lot for the last New England MNF game. What a frustrating contest that was. Derek Anderson?!? Solid defensive effort squandered. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

I usually park at ECC or Twin Oaks, but for the opener, especially, I'd like to share with my new season ticket partner (my mother, who singlehandedly indoctrinated me into this fanatical life back in the 80s) the most authentic tailgate experience. She's an OG, dating back to the Rockpile. She's never really properly tailgated, despite her diehard devotion.

For what it's worth, I parked in Hammer's lot for the last New England MNF game. What a frustrating contest that was. Derek Anderson?!? Solid defensive effort squandered. 

The P spots are way easier to find than the G spots.

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

I think this year’s MNF home game will go a little bit better!

• Like (+1) 1