NFL Cuts /Cut Tracker

I like FA and the draft better.....you go and acquire talent.

Sure the season is about to start and as fans we are happy

But now your cutting all that work you have done

It must be tough to be Beane right now and the players who are about to have their dream crushed.

I think that Whyte kid would be one hell of a back in the CFL

Edited by JMF2006
sentence structure

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I like FA and the draft better.....you go and acquire talent.

Sure the season is about to start and as fans we are happy

But now your cutting all that work you have done

It must be tough to be Beane right now and the players who are about to have their dream crushed.

I think that Whyte kid would be one hell of a back in the CFL

We should trade him to the Blue Bombers for a draft pick . . . 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, zow2 said:

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1432693929145737217

Washington is waiving WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, per source.

Just another example of Brandon Beane being the smartest guy in the room.  I was thinking last year the Bills would draft AGG over Gabe Davis.  Obviously that would've been the wrong move.

The WR cuts around the league are going to be among the most interesting.

Josh Imatorbhebe was cut and IR'd by Jax last week and passed thru waivers.............there was a guy on here insisting with me during the draft process that he was a generational talent because he had a 48" vertical jump.   Nobody even brought him in for a look.

I really don't think it's a given that Stevenson gets claimed if the Bills cut him.    Plenty of guys have a couple nice KR's in preseason and get cut.   He didn't set the field ablaze and had about 4 different injuries in limited snaps.    Nice prospect,  but after 3 very strong WR drafts there are a lot of them in the NFL now    Going to be a lot of guys out there that teams/scouts were intrigued by.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Actually at least Houston got something for Shaq - where as Miami got nothing for Shaq except a player they cut.

Miami nets zero

Houston nets a 6th

Jets get Shaq to fill snaps for very little.

Houston paid just over $7M for that 6th round pick.  That is not good GM work. 

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He’s seriously that bad.

And no need to invite a QB controversy. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Not surprised. Jones looked good in preseason and Cam keeps missing time.

The only surprising thing was that New England resigned him to begin with.  He was horrendous last year, and it wasnt just a learning the system thing.   He relied heavily on superior physical gifts, and those are gone.  The guy is done.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The only surprising thing was that New England resigned him to begin with.  He was horrendous last year, and it wasnt just a learning the system thing.   He relied heavily on superior physical gifts, and those are gone.  The guy is done.

Not really, there wasn't a "good" qb available via FA this offseason. Bill brings back the guy who knows their offense cheaper than using picks to get a good, but not franchise qb via trade. Everyone knew they'd draft one on top of it.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The WR cuts around the league are going to be among the most interesting.

Josh Imatorbhebe was cut and IR'd by Jax last week and passed thru waivers.............there was a guy on here insisting with me during the draft process that he was a generational talent because he had a 48" vertical jump.   Nobody even brought him in for a look.

I really don't think it's a given that Stevenson gets claimed if the Bills cut him.    Plenty of guys have a couple nice KR's in preseason and get cut.   He didn't set the field ablaze and had about 4 different injuries in limited snaps.    Nice prospect,  but after 3 very strong WR drafts there are a lot of them in the NFL now    Going to be a lot of guys out there that teams/scouts were intrigued by.

To be fair, that leap was pretty damn impressive! Maybe not so good at the game of football, however ...

• Like (+1) 1