NFL Cuts /Cut Tracker

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Duke did revert back to IR, but then was cut. I think Lamp too, but will check. 

Edit: that was the case

The Duke.....gone but not forgotten.  Who the hell knows....he might even be back......thats crazy talk tho....imho

6 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Gonna be interesting.  Some good players will either be traded or cut.  Tough decisions.

Shows how good a team we have, glut of quality players.

In some positions yes definitely .... however in some others??????  Not so much a glut as a drought.

4 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Anyone with more knowledge of the league know of any vet corners who can play outside in an emergency? 

Or maybe teams that are really deep in corner?

There is a reason those corners are always drafted so high....they ain't growing on trees!!!

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

He's definitely not one of the "glue guys." More of a solvent, really...

Perhaps one of the "glue factory guys."

Wonder if Beane is looking for a player swap for say, corner depth. Too lazy to check for any underperforming guys making something near Addison's hit, on a team that can use DL depth.

35 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

There is a reason those corners are always drafted so high....they ain't growing on trees!!!

You mean some teams don't have an UDFA and 2nd year 6th round pick backing up their CB1? Interesting😋

32 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

One can hope!

Lost hope after all the good ones signed during Free Agency.

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Oh I got my fingers crossed.....hopefully Beane is cooking something up right now!!!

Keep your fingers crossed but don’t hold your breathe.  Cap is super tight and I’m sure they are still looking to upgrade the TE position.  If they can trade Addison we might be able to swing a trade for a serviceable CB.