Congratulations

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hey Bills fans just wanted to say Congratulations on the W. I know it’s only preseason but still you guys look like you will be in the Final four this season. Much love your way.

We might just see you down the road again later this season. 

9 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hey Bills fans just wanted to say Congratulations on the W. I know it’s only preseason but still you guys look like you will be in the Final four this season. Much love your way.

Thanks, Ice.  I think GB will walk to a division title and into the post season.  It also looks like your post-Rodgers GB team will be okay in Love's hands.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If there were no serious injuries on either team, we both won. That is the nature of preseason. 

Hope to play you again to end the year, and that will be for all the marbles! 

BTW - Went to the Bills game in GB a few years ago. Hats off to the fine people who greeted us around town wearing Bills gear with “welcome to Wisconsin”. I don’t think you get quite the same greeting in Philly. 

Cheers! Go get yourself some cheese curds! 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

All class Ice 👍

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Show Love some Love Ice, I thought he played well

Bills D was Stingy today...