Josh Allen #10 on NFL Top 100

Big C

How is the guy voted #2 in MVP race the 10th best player of 2021. He was easily a top 5 player of 2021. Only ones that have an argument over Allen is Henry, Mahomes and Rodgers IMO. 

Id probably put them as following

1. Rodgers

2. Mahomes

3. Allen

4. Henry

5. Brady

6. Donald

7. Adams

8. Diggs

9. Kelce

10. Ramsey

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

2,000 yards is hard to do.

And towards the end of the year he was a hammer last season outside of the Browns and Packers games.

Dude, I love me some run game, and Henry might be the most talented person at his position in the last five years, and that's with the big names on Zeke Elliot and Barkley. But I would still take Josh over him.

5 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

How is the guy voted #2 in MVP race the 10th best player of 2021. He was easily a top 5 player of 2021. Only ones that have an argument over Allen is Henry, Mahomes and Rodgers IMO. 

1. Rodgers

2. Mahomes

3. Allen

4. Henry

5. Brady

6. Donald

7. Adams

8. Diggs

9. Kelce

10. Ramsey

Henry has no argument, couldn’t even influence his team to win a playoff game.

The weird thing about these lists is the seeming lack of weighted value of the player.  For instance, Allen at 10 and TJ Watt at 9.  There is no universe where Watt would affect the outcome of as many games as Allen does.  I would still take the elite QB over the elite LB/DE any day.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

1. Rodgers

2. Mahomes

3. Allen

4. Henry

5. Brady

6. Donald

7. Adams

8. Diggs

9. Kelce

10. Ramsey

Because when you ask players who were the best guys in the league last year they won't always constrain themselves to the last season. Some people will think about the guys who have been the toughest opponent for them even if it means going back a year or so. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't Josh basically throw this again today.

Yup 👍