8/28/21 Post Game Thread Bills vs Packers Preseason finale

19-0 win.

The score implies our vaunted Offense struggled and was held to under 20 points and our Defense was awesome. The Score could not be more deceiving! Josh was MVP Josh. Sanders, Beasley & Davis were fantastic! 3 very long, time consuming drives for TDs. Defense looks as soft as last year -if not worse. ‘Speedy’ earned a roster spot. AJ sucks at long snapping. Zimmer is quickly becoming our new Williams95!
It appears we got out of the preseason relatively injury free, so it’s roster formation time.

We’re on to Pittsburgh in 2 weeks!

Discuss.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

I cant wait for the season to start. Also...am I worrying too much about our run D?

I'm a lot more comfortable with our DT's than I was a month ago, but we are not stout on the second level.

• Like (+1) 2

The defense definitely looked shaky to me. They had trouble stopping the run and I worry about cornerback depth.

But I also expect them to shape up once the real games start. I just hope they don't suffer crucial injuries.

2 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

The defense definitely looked shaky to me. They had trouble stopping the run and I worry about cornerback depth.

But I also expect them to shape up once the real games start. I just hope they don't suffer crucial injuries.

It was Bend but don’t break all day but they didn’t allow a point

• Agree 1

I never was concerned with Josh regressing. Him and Diggs have a special DNA to just continually improve their craft to be the best at what they do.

Our offense is going to be a lot of fun.

Gabe Davis was a steal last year and has bloomed into something special as well.

My concern right now is a long snapper.

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Agree 1