Call your shot … who will get the #1 seed in the AFC?

YoloinOhio

#1 seed in AFC   

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

I objectively believe that KC is going to implode under their own mass, primarily their O line will not live up to expectations, that and Mahomes is a P A B, just sayin…, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I went with Tennessee.  Their defense is better than ours, and while we have a superior QB, they have both excellent WRs AND the best RB in football.  Also Matt Barkley.

But, this is a strange year.  No one can predict accurately what players will be available on any given week.  

Edited by Utah John
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Be objective … 

If they rush the passer consistently Buffalo not only gets the 1 they carry the Lombardi home from Los Angeles 

17 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I went with Tennessee.  Their defense is better than ours, and while we have a superior QB, they have both excellent WRs AND the best RB in football.  Also Matt Barkley.

But, this is a strange year.  No one can predict accurately what players will be available on any given week.  

At no position on defense are they better 

• Agree 2

Geebus, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule for the first time.

They've got Cleveland, Baltimore, Green Bay, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Washington and us outside their division.

I'd honestly look at the Bills as the favorite for a #1 seed.

Although if Carson Wentz goes down, Tennessee could then clean up in that cakewalk division and rack up a lot of wins.

• Like (+1) 1