Shaq Lawson on trade block (update - traded to Jets)

YoloinOhio

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Dolphins say something similar. Their motto is: “you come to Miami and you’ll be the worst version of yourself.”

And then cut one year into your deal.

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Dolphins say something similar. Their motto is: “you come to Miami and you’ll be the worst version of yourself.”

Oddly true as the Dolphins did sign a bunch of guys last offseason that have moved on from rather quickly. 

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I thought it had to do with getting as much blow as you want.

11 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Lonnie "friggin'" Johnson!

That is Lonnie "friggin'" Johnson, Jr!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Like McD says, you come to Buf and you'll become the best version of yourself. Certainly looks that way with Lawson and Phillips

We'll see on Jordan Phillips.  He was injured last year.  But some here feel he overachieved here in a contract year (and similar for Shaq)

'Zona for reals hasn't gotten what they paid for with Phillips yet.

Just now, Simon said:

I don't know if Lawson would make this roster. 😮

I do.  Nope.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Wait....when did he get traded to Houston and what for?

March, for LB Bendardrick McKinney and a late round pick swap

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dolphins-trade-shaq-lawson-to-texans-for-benardrick-mckinney/ar-BB1eA1mF

And I can't tell you how good it feels to be able to answer a straightforward football Q

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Houston is in complete tear-down mode. Losing JJ Watt and the Deshaun Watson situation made this a miserable offseason for Texans fans.

Bad Ownership.

Texans have a pastor who thinks he is the owner, an owner that thinks he is a pastor, a GM who thinks he is a coach and a coach that would like to retire.

It really started to crumble giving Bill O Brien the Coach and GM positions.   Had the idiot owner Cal McNair had any brains O Brien would have been fired on the spot for trading DeAndre Hopkins for a washed out running back who may also get cut this year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We'll see on Jordan Phillips.  He was injured last year.  But some here feel he overachieved here in a contract year (and similar for Shaq)

'Zona for reals hasn't gotten what they paid for with Phillips yet.

I do.  Nope.

I enjoyed Lawson and Phillips personality on the team but not really an opening for them here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1