Fitz discusses the fanbases where he has played

9 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I still say when he does decide to retire, every team that he has not played for, needs to sign him to a one day contract so he can say he's "played" for every team. 

Not sure there will be any left.  He's got a punch card -- 32 teams gets him a free latte at Starbucks.

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

I love him so much.  Always will. I wish he stayed here and was our transition to Josh.  

If I live to be 100, he will still be in my top 5 all time favorite NFL players.  He's an absolute treasure.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

A little holiday jingle for any QB who's team signs Saint Ryan...

You better not suck

You better not get hurt

'Cause Fitzpatrick will take your job like a jerk.

Fitzmagic is comiinnng to toowwwnnn.

He came to WFT to be the starter, correct?

That means he'll be amazing this year but the team at best will go 9-7 or 10-6 and miss the playoffs

He'll get paid next year then he'll suck

image.thumb.png.9855051cec31c7c32ce181191ecda60c.png

8 hours ago, TPS said:

The issue is he has Allen’s gunslinger mentality without Allen’s arm. 

To his credit, I think he's improved his passing motion and velocity after his first year in Tampa.  He talked to someone or started working with someone.  His completion percentage jumped almost 8% and has stayed higher.

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

I love him so much.  Always will. I wish he stayed here and was our transition to Josh.  

How could he have stayed through EJ and Tyrod?

But in hindsight it would have been better and probably cheaper than what we did (Kolb + Tarvaris Jackson etc)

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

The Bills never would have made the playoffs if that had happened.

You cannot escape the Fitz curse.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Unquestionably and as per Fitz .. it's not even close.

I sure wish he had been a much better QB .. he is definitely Buffalo material .. except for the shirt.

Its a ploy....he visits here week 3 and wants the crowd to go easy on him ;) 

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

HALL OF FAME

Only for the beard ;)

Maybe for the miracle comeback against the Pats on 09/25/2011

It will be the 10 anniversary of that game when the Bills play the WFT

The GF and I left at the half when it was 21-0....we didn't want to witness another Cheaters beat down of our boys we just couldn't take it.

Driving home with the game on 96.9 we listened to the comeback and got home in record time to watch the last quarter on TV.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bills-shock-patriots-lindell_n_980163

6 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Next year, I would welcome Fitz as Allen’s backup. Doubtful of an offer (or accepted) but who knows? 

If it were to work out that way and he is available along with Bills made an offer, I think he more than likely would chose Bills over any other team or teams that would be in the mix for him.

another reason to luv Fitz and his cave-mountain-trapper-explorer- Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal-man look...hopeful he comes back to be Josh backup someday soon so he can retire as a Bill with a super bowl ring at which point i would seek him out during the victory parade downtown and bear hug him, take selfie, shake hand, ramble on in drunken stupor about our love for him, our team, our city, our fans, etc, etc

• Like (+1) 1