Should President Biden be Impeached?

Asking for your honest, non-partisan thoughts on the unfortunate events that have transpired.  Just a pre-cursory to the douchary that will be the “it’s all Trump’s fault” trolls, let’s ignore them and keep the focus on the current administration.

My thoughts…. Awful.  Lives lost, fingers pointed and nothing but catastrophes both foreign and domestic.  All in the name of rage politics.  The dangerous game that Washington played leading up to the election is like a wildfire that has now raged itself out of control.  I don’t think there’s anyone I wouldn’t want to see gone at this point.  What say you?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Asking for your honest, non-partisan thoughts on the unfortunate events that have transpired.  Just a pre-cursory to the douchary that will be the “it’s all Trump’s fault” trolls, let’s ignore them and keep the focus on the current administration.

My thoughts…. Awful.  Lives lost, fingers pointed and nothing but catastrophes both foreign and domestic.  All in the name of rage politics.  The dangerous game that Washington played leading up to the election is like a wildfire that has now raged itself out of control.  I don’t think there’s anyone I wouldn’t want to see gone at this point.  What say you?

What would be the grounds for impeachment?

1 minute ago, snafu said:

What would be the grounds for impeachment?

It would fall under the circumstances of the misdemeanor category, I would believe.  There’s quite a bit that can be tied to it.  Again, I’m not advocating it because it sets a bad precedent, but I am firmly in the “he’s now proven himself unfit for office “, party.

• Haha (+1) 1

He wouldn’t know anyways.

They do need to turn the operation over to the military and take it out of the politicians hands. 

Id much rather actions are taken to avoid more soldiers being killed unnecessarily.

I could care less  about another bs impeachment farce. We’ve had 3 now in my life. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

It would fall under the circumstances of the misdemeanor category, I would believe.  There’s quite a bit that can be tied to it.  Again, I’m not advocating it because it sets a bad precedent, but I am firmly in the “he’s now proven himself unfit for office “, party.

(1) The House is Democrat-controlled.

(2) This is basically the same idea that was tried on Trump Twice.

(3) Reminds me of Sam Wyche:  "You don't live in Cleveland".

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

(1) The House is Democrat-controlled.

(2) This is basically the same idea that was tried on Trump Twice.

(3) Reminds me of Sam Wyche:  "You don't live in Cleveland".

If I was a Republican House member I would vote "No".  Why let the Dem's off the hook and eliminate the #1 "tool" to regain House and Senate control... Joe Biden.  Its the Democrats mess.  They nominated him to present a moderate front to the voters.  So let them deal with the consequences.  And so far I haven't seen a chorus line of party faithful lining up and applauding the President's performance the past few weeks.  So everyone is under "the cone of silence" right now.

13 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Nope, Biden and his gang should be court marshalled, found guilty and sentenced to death for treason!

Making a death threat against the POTUS and VPOTUS on the same day as terrorist attack on the USMC and USN.  You're really, really smart, aren't you?

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Making a death threat against the POTUS and VPOTUS on the same day as terrorist attack on the USMC and USN.  You're really, really smart, aren't you?

Hey dummie, this whole shitshow has gone way past impeachment or resigning or are you not smart enough to understand that!

As of now, no. It's not a crime to be a bad, ineffective leader. 

As I said in the Afghanistan thread, if ISIS starts torturing or executing Americans left behind and things go from horror to barbaric there, I'd say yes.

I think deliberately leaving American citizens behind, ultimately leading to their mistreatment and or death, is behavior incompatible with the function and purpose of being President. I can't fathom a President doing it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1