Beasley and McKenzie are now subject to more enhanced Discipline.

MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Their head coach and now QB. We're not the only ones. 

A bit different, that is football in the COVID era, those will happen.  Being warned about mask wearing and then STILL not wearing a mask on the DAY you know the league is coming is something completely different.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

These guys have put themselves and their "principles" over the team.

I don’t recall Beasley being vocal about having to follow protocols last year, so why now? Is it because he resents there being a dichotomy between the vaxed and unvaxed? Well, that same dichotomy is plainly visible in other areas of society as well. Especially in the number of hospitalizations for severe illness, ICU patients, intubations, and deaths from the Covid delta variant. 

Just wear the damned mask, Cole. It’s no skin off your back, just like last year, and it helps the entire team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

You have absolutely zero idea what you’re talking about. 

This is easily one of the most nonsensical takes on this thread. 

Please go on and tell me about your leadership background in a team environment… that way I can understand what makes you an expert? 

lol, you arent getting my resume or making this about me. if youre entire arguent is simply stating "you dont know what you are talking about" when you dont even know me, it isnt a real argument. Ad hominems dont fly. Argue the point, stay on topic, dont make it personal.

The Bills have one of (if not THE) worst vax situations in the league. Coaches are in the news every day for what they are doing to get their team's vax rate up. I'm sure McD has tried stuff, but it obviously isnt working. If he can't get these guys to understand how important getting the vaccination is to the team's success this year, then that is a leadership problem. If he is unwilling to take a hard line approach (Arians), that is a leadership problem.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

All I'm going to say is I'm glad this is happening 2.5 weeks before the season and not during the season. McDermott and Beane have time to fix it. 

By doing what? Cutting them? 

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Jerry Hughes is correct in saying “we all have rules at work”…. But in any workplace, when the rules begin to not make sense, or become too punitive, that’s when you start having issues with even the best employees. 

I get that this is frustrating to us as fans, but these guys have short windows to get paid, can have their careers ended at any moment, and now have this to deal with.  

I’m sure to most… covid is way down the list of worries when they can tear ligaments, get concussed, break bones etc., yet this is now THE primary focus.  

Wearing a mask is punitive? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1