Buffalo Bills tickets sources

Just moved to Cleveland area and am now within driving distance for some home games.  Looking on Bills website and tickets are from ticketmaster that includes processing fees.  I know stub hub does resales.  Are there other sites to check to get the best price or best seats.  Haven't been to a home game since 1999, but things have changed quite a bit since then.  I'm interested in the mobile ticket process too and whether anyone has had problems with that.  I have a wallet on my iphone so that should help.  Any other helpful information for an old time Bills fan is appreciated.

I bought a single from Ticketmaster resale for the season opener.  Tickets are on the app, and like you alluded to, you can also “Add to Wallet” as an insurance policy against bad/non-existent wi-fi on game day.

I’ve never had a problem with Ticketmaster or Stubhub.

I may be the only one with a paper ticket around here.  2 years ago I had a problem with bringing up the ticket I bought from the team via Ticketmaster.  The people at the gate couldn't figure it out & I had to go to one of the small ticket booths around the stadium to try to bring it up.  When I was there I found the ticket & then went back to the gate & went in.  My guess is the wifi was stronger at the booth than near the gate. 

So when I bought my ticket for opening day, I chose the print version.  Ticketmaster mailed it to me.  It's a small ticket, called a Smart Ticket with a chip in it. It has no bar code.  I'm bringing all my paper work just in case the people at the gate don't know how to read the chip inside the ticket.   I don't know if a Smart ticket is available on the resale market.