Bills, Steelers week 1 temperature check

Chances are hard to tell for a lot of information is hidden but as long as every player who they expect to be mainstay on roster will be available IMO it will be close to two TD win for Bills.

And when you said "temperature check" I was thinking about check I needed to have today to enter business.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

And when you said "temperature check" I was thinking about check I needed to have today to enter business.

I started hearing this pretty recently too and chalked it up another addition to the ever growing list of consultant-y buzzwords. 

Boots on the ground

pivot

drill down

leverage

temperature check

... blah blah blah...

• Agree 2

Any given Sunday and all that jazz. But i personally see 2 teams headed in opposite directions. I expect to win by 2 scores due to the trajectory of this squad and just the general atmosphere of the first opening day in 2 years. 

…. I too live in “stillers” country and this one is huge just for general quality of life going forward.  Lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I am thinking that the def does something really special this game.

Will it be ints

Fumble recovery 

I don't think many sacks Ben gets the ball out quick.

But with all the tight cover reports from camp about pushing the ball lose at the last minute and ints.

I say the d scores or is impacfull for 10 points.

Edited by scuba guy
Typo
  • Like (+1) 1

Steelers will come out flying. They've been told all offseason how they're on the down slope, third in their division, can't run the ball, and their longtime QB is shot.  

I have trust in McDermott having this team focused and ready though.  I'll take the Bills but it's going to be a dogfight.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 10

I fully expect this game to be close as I never take a game for granted. I expect the Steelers offense to be better this year and more balanced. Hopefully the Bills are healthy for the opener and the starters are ready to go. Glad it’s a home game.

27 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

What do you think the chances are the Steelers upset the Bills. 

Bills currently -7. Live in Steelers country and it’s the most important game on the schedule to me personally. 

Please share opinions 

My opinion is that I hate the Steelers worse than any team in the league. Yes, even more than the Pats.

That is all…

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm confident in the Bills still 7 seems like a significant favor for a week 1 game.

Last I checked it was tied with Niners -7 vs bears as the biggest spread of opening week. 

Pittsburgh has 8 new starters on a squad that finished on an absolute implosion after an early year joke of a schedule.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1