Pats trade Sony Michel to Rams

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I assume that Rhamondre Stevenson’s blistering preseason has something to do with their comfort with moving on from Sony.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rhamondre-stevenson-fits-perfectly-within-124123523.html

I'm sure we'll get some insightful analysis from the hoodie:

"We're on to Rhamondre Stevenson..."

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Belichick just isn’t great at anything without Tommy around….

Belichick is terrible at drafting.. imagine how good they would be if he didn't draft mostly first and second round busts for 10 years straight.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, mushypeaches said:

Yes, the Patriots failed at yet another first round pick, but aren't the Rams a greater failure for sending draft capital for a guy that probably gets cut in a week?

The Rams don’t value draft capital and are desperate for a healthy RB

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

Yes, the Patriots failed at yet another first round pick, but aren't the Rams a greater failure for sending draft capital for a guy that probably gets cut in a week?

If that did happen there would be 31 other teams that could sign Michel. What makes you believe the Rams would have dibs on him?

Edited by Beast

I know everyone wants to bag on the Patriots but this is yet another example of how much a crap shoot the draft actually is. I’d have certainly thought this kid would work out but you never know. There’s an awful that happens to these kids as they grow into men playing professionally in a new environment . 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I know everyone wants to bag on the Patriots but this is yet another example of how much a crap shoot the draft actually is. I’d have certainly thought this kid would work out but you never know. There’s an awful that happens to these kids as they grow into men playing professionally in a new environment . 

Nobody wants that sort of reasoned commentary.

It’s the Pats sucking, get with the program🤓

• Haha (+1) 7

10 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

The Rams failed at the logo makeover. 🤨

And as for conditional draft picks, Belichick puts me in mind of the guy who shows up at a party with a case of good beer, sits on top of it, and takes what's left of it when he leaves.

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I assume that Rhamondre Stevenson’s blistering preseason has something to do with their comfort with moving on from Sony.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rhamondre-stevenson-fits-perfectly-within-124123523.html

Well, that and BB thinks he’ll live forever so he deals a guy to get two next year.  Clear sign he’s not retiring.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Beast said:

If that did happen there would be 31 other teams that could sign Michel. What makes you believe the Rams would have dibs on him?

Yeah.

In his opportunities, Michel has been pretty good. I bet he does well for the Rams.

Dude has averaged 60 yards per game in the ground at a 4.3 YPC clip.

Decent production.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Are you telling me Bill Belichick turned a player selected in the 1st round into 2 conditional late round picks? The man is a genius!

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

Kudos for them to getting something for him but another "failed" 1st Round pick of the Patriots. 

51 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, but Bill Belichick manages to shoot mostly crap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7