Bills claim WR Rico Gafford and DT Joey Ivie

HOUSE

32 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

with alll these Why-OH-Ming claims...gotta wonder if Josh is playing armchair GM like Rodgers wants to play so badly in GB...I hope Josh busts his balls this weekend and tells Rodgers that he ordered the Kumerow plckup and his golf buddy says...sure thing bro...

I seriously doubt Josh Allen has any say in this. 🤪

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Why don't these guys ever claim CBs? 

The fact that Frazier is on record saying the CB2 position is neck and neck doesn't give me the warm fuzzies. 

Gafford played on the defensive side of the ball in college; corner back actually.

17 minutes ago, Putin said:

EJ Gains should be out of his walking boot by now 

EJ! Think he's ready!? That's what we need! Him and another qualified backup OL.....

And, of course....

Zach the bait master Ertz.

Make it so, Beane!  

We need as many playmakers as we can get! The season; she is long.....

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

Interesting.  I'm guessing McBeane trusts Josh's judgement and grabs these Wyoming boys for him, so they can record a little tape for the next stop on their professional football journeys.

Not sure about that per Sal - he was a CB at Wyoming - so I hope Josh didn’t throw to many his way.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Why don't these guys ever claim CBs? 

The fact that Frazier is on record saying the CB2 position is neck and neck doesn't give me the warm fuzzies. 

Because Frazier is giving the press lip service, Levi has the position locked up, just trying to keep Dane motivated, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Can't believe it took until the 2nd page for someone to post this. 

I was thinking more like Bocce Club Pizza which is (or was) "Rico's Bocce Club Pizza"

Or Rico's at Drake

Edited by BrownNgold