Where to sell tickets?

ToBillsFan

Stubhub is such a ripoff. So the Sabres game was cancelled and I got almost 200 in exchange for them. That barely covers their fees. I've been looking at tickets for the Home Opener and they are around 300+ each. Such a ripoff.

3 hours ago, BTB said:

...or prices are too high and buyers are waiting for sellers to get realistic. 😂

Yeah but, the Bills charge on a game by game scale and the opener is charged at much higher than the other games. 

You can go on the Bills site and just look at the seats that are at the Bills price, not resale... there's quite a few there now from Canadians who took the Bills offer to buy back their seats.  I didn't take the Bills offer as they offered me $100 for a seat they sell at $459 for the opener.

13 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Thanks for the advice. I also want to sell my tickets for this Saturday. Listed on NFL Ticket Exchange, now I just also listed on TickPick. But, I think you're incorrect on no fees. It shows a similar fee to Ticket Exchange. In either case, I show what the sales prices is and it comes back with a new price that's a bit lower due to fees.

I thought no fees was their gimmick, but maybe it is only for buyers.

Sorry about the bad info.

Well if we’re into quick plugs my seats are in the endzone section 120 row 29. Looking for $150/ticket and I have 4 tickets to each game if anyone’s interested hit me up. I have them on stubhub and ticket exchange for higher due to crazy fees.

I get nervous about buyer fraud with PayPal, they can claim tickets not received and from what I read - and despite evidence of seat transfers PayPal sometimes sides with the buyer.  

I usually only sell to people with an online track record (buying history, long time active forum member, corporate email address, etc) - something that’s traceable for legitimacy.  Otherwise I just go with StubHub or ticketexchange and absorb the fees.  

I’m from Canada and also have amazing seats I have to sell for the home opener.  They are behind the Bills bench in section 133, row 16 and it’s a set of 3.  I also have a pair in 336 row 31 but might hold onto them a little longer in case the border situation changes and I can attend.  

Here’s the view from my 3 seats in 133 row 16 for sale.  I’d just sell for whatever the current market price is but not add on any of the StubHub or Ticketmaster fees, provided there is a a buyer I’m comfortable with.  Otherwise, I’ll just use StubHub or Ticketmaster.  

if you might be interested shoot me a message.

05B2C95F-7374-48C9-90DE-07EF1F0804ED.jpg