Where to sell tickets?

ToBillsFan

NFL ticket exchange is the league endorsed website. Just the easiest way to do it. Your account manager links to it. With so much uncertainty even still with the Delta varient, you don't want to have to chase people down for refunds.

• Like (+1) 2

NFL ticket exchange is the easiest and most secure - and will handle any refunds in the event a game is cancelled. They changed the format for browsing available tickets a few years so much harder to find the seats you might want.

I generally post a few places

Craigslist - but generally not great responses and a lot of flakes. Big advantage is no fees for seller and no fees for buyer. For example, if post a ticket for sale on ticket exchange at $200, buyer would pay $250, but seller pays 10% fee and would only get $180. Always make sure to use PAYPAL (not friends and family) as that is one of the few insured payment sources. I don't think Zelle or Venmo insure the transaction

- sometimes ebay is successful. but charges 10-12% commission

- There is stubhub, but I have not used and don't see any benefit to it over NFL Ticket Exchange

- There is a section on TBD for tickets for sale where you can list

Shameless plug - I have 2 to 8 tickets available for every bills game this year, all in section 111 ranging from row 8 to row 14. If interested DM me

Go Bills

Bills_Section_111_row08_A.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

NFL ticket exchange is the easiest and most secure - and will handle any refunds in the event a game is cancelled. They changed the format for browsing available tickets a few years so much harder to find the seats you might want.

I generally post a few places

Craigslist - but generally not great responses and a lot of flakes. Big advantage is no fees for seller and no fees for buyer. For example, if post a ticket for sale on ticket exchange at $200, buyer would pay $250, but seller pays 10% fee and would only get $180. Always make sure to use PAYPAL (not friends and family) as that is one of the few insured payment sources. I don't think Zelle or Venmo insure the transaction

- sometimes ebay is successful. but charges 10-12% commission

- There is stubhub, but I have not used and don't see any benefit to it over NFL Ticket Exchange

- There is a section on TBD for tickets for sale where you can list

Shameless plug - I have 2 to 8 tickets available for every bills game this year, all in section 111 ranging from row 8 to row 14. If interested DM me

Go Bills

Bills_Section_111_row08_A.jpg

Those seats are insane! I am sending you a message shortly. 

Thanks for the advice. I also want to sell my tickets for this Saturday. Listed on NFL Ticket Exchange, now I just also listed on TickPick. But, I think you're incorrect on no fees. It shows a similar fee to Ticket Exchange. In either case, I show what the sales prices is and it comes back with a new price that's a bit lower due to fees.

2 hours ago, ToBillsFan said:

Hello

New season ticket holder from

Canada here. Just wondering what the best place is to sell tickets to each game. I’ve posted in the tickets forum on this site but other than that am I basically looking at ticketmaster/Stubhub?

thanks

With the US not opening the border to us a lot of Canadians are needing to sell.  Use the NFL ticket exchange (you can access when you log in to your Bills account online).  I've been watching the number of seats for sale in my section and they are not moving so far.  Don't know if that's just because it's not September yet or if it's because people aren't jumping at the chance to go.  

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Hey are you that guy that made me reach into that coat pocket to grab the “ticket”??

I want my money back pal.

Yeah it was the one that I tucked into my pants which I cut the pockets out. 

Edited by DJB