Bills release 5 players 8/24

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Releasing 5 players when you don't have to before a preseason game is such bad management.  Wonder what player will end up hurt that you planned to rely upon for the regular season.  These are 5 guys that should have been getting a ton of time on Sat.

Considering they had to cut 5 guys - not sure what this post means.

Every team has to get down to 80/81 by today - so we’re the Bills supposed to not do that?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, WMDman said:

WOW surprised about lenoir he looked pretty good

Define surprised...I mean were you expecting him to make the active 53?  I mean we already have 5 must keeps, plus Kumerow and Stevenson fighting for 6th spot, maybe even to force the Bills keep 7.  He just didn't really have a shot to make the roster due to numbers

• Agree 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Define surprised...I mean were you expecting him to make the active 53?  I mean we already have 5 must keeps, plus Kumerow and Stevenson fighting for 6th spot, maybe even to force the Bills keep 7.  He just didn't really have a shot to make the roster due to numbers

Surprised as in I thought he’d make it to final cuts

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Releasing 5 players when you don't have to before a preseason game is such bad management.  Wonder what player will end up hurt that you planned to rely upon for the regular season.  These are 5 guys that should have been getting a ton of time on Sat.

What are you talking about? Teams were required to cut 5 players today . Might see starters play more this week.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Does Bobby Hart have indecent pictures on McD or Beane.......seriously

They need a body at tackle especially with the spencer brown injury, at least for the last preseason game.

But I would be stunned if Hart is on the final roster and Beane is working on a deal right now for OT help.

43 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'd think Lance Lenoir has a good shot at the PS.

43 minutes ago, WMDman said:

WOW surprised about lenoir he looked pretty good

42 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I could see Lenior and Thompson back on practice squad.  

I'd have thought that too, but usually guys that go to PS are cut in the last round.  Too much time for them to find a new home.  Particularly since many teams may be looking for some bodies to play in this weeks upcoming pre-season games.

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Does Bobby Hart have indecent pictures on McD or Beane.......seriously

I would give you an honest answer, but he does have video of me wearing a Dolphins hat a couple of decades ago and I was also singing the praises of Zima...

...some mistakes you just can't outrun.  

I wish you could just live your life and be the best "you" you can be.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts