Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis must sit out 5 days due to close contact

BillsMafi$

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis must sit out 5 days due to close contact
Just now, Back2Buff said:

Expect a lot of missed games from non-vaxx players.  With how prevalent COVID is, they will be coming into contact left and right.  Every time, it's 5 missed days.

Totally agree. Worst case scenario this costs us a game. I don't think it's all that unlikely TBH.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Totally agree. Worst case scenario this costs us a game. I don't think it's all that unlikely TBH.

For a guy like Davis, who hasn't made a ton of money, I can't believe he is willing to risk game checks because of a FDA approved vaccine.  It's bat crap crazy to me.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

Oh well, 

this is the sort of thing that could, however unlikely ruin our seasons potential, we are just gonna have to live with it…, 

Edited by Don Otreply

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

For a guy like Davis, who hasn't made a ton of money, I can't believe he is willing to risk game checks because of a FDA approved vaccine.  It's bat crap crazy to me.

You point about the FDA approval is a good one. Pfizer is now approved fully by the FDA. Hopefully this gives Cole, Gabe, and anyone else a reason to say they are cool with getting vaccinated now. I wouldn't hold that against them. Now is the time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1