The 2nd best team in the AFC East is…

I used to play a lot of pool.  I won some tourneys. I'd make jump-shot banks and some of the craziest ***** you could conceive of.  I had an old guy I used to play minimum 3-rail with, and the games actually went pretty quick.  

I was pretty frickin slick, but not flawless.  

Every once in a while I'd come across one of those old guys who thought they knew better, had a better idea on how I shoulda hit that shot I just missed.  

Honestly it never pissed me off.  I knew I was better than them, and my answer was always pretty much the same-"Beat me, then tell me how to play the game."

The Bills haven't done ***** yet.  

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bill Belichekoslavakia is a sub .500 coach without Tom Brady.

Yeah.  He's trash.  Time to insert Adam Gase in NE.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Then just bring back a Sports Almanac.

After this past year and a half, I mine as well risk the possible destruction of the entire universe.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm not sleeping on NE. 

They're getting Gilmore, Hightower, Van Noy , McCourty , JC Jackson . They're going to have a potentially great D. If they can establish an elite run game, which I expect em too, they can be a sneaky team in the AFC. 

Remember,  Belichick's embarrassed after last year.  He's looking for the Kill

Every coach is looking for the kill.  I’ll agree with you they probably will play solid defense, and a run game, along with short safe passes.  That doesn’t win divisions or playoffs.  It will potentially get them to a 9-10 win season.  I have serious doubts about them contending with us twice, Bucs, Titans, Ravens, the Colts if Wentz goes back to SB year form, and even the Chargers as I expect Herbert to be better.  The Fins are a wildcard as it all depends on whether Tua has improved.  The rest of their team is solid.  

This is where I see this division finishing and I’m just making guesses as are we all.

Bills 13-14 wins

Fins 10-11 wins

Pats 9-10 wins

Jests 5-6 wins

Ive been known to be wrong, but that’s my expectation now.  With an improved running game and front four pressure (we hope as it’s only preseason) do we have what it take to beat the Chiefs?

We’ll find out.

36 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Every coach is looking for the kill.  I’ll agree with you they probably will play solid defense, and a run game, along with short safe passes.  That doesn’t win divisions or playoffs.  It will potentially get them to a 9-10 win season.  I have serious doubts about them contending with us twice, Bucs, Titans, Ravens, the Colts if Wentz goes back to SB year form, and even the Chargers as I expect Herbert to be better.  The Fins are a wildcard as it all depends on whether Tua has improved.  The rest of their team is solid.  

This is where I see this division finishing and I’m just making guesses as are we all.

Bills 13-14 wins

Fins 10-11 wins

Pats 9-10 wins

Jests 5-6 wins

Ive been known to be wrong, but that’s my expectation now.  With an improved running game and front four pressure (we hope as it’s only preseason) do we have what it take to beat the Chiefs?

We’ll find out.

I have the Fins and the Pats both in that 9-10 win category. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ll roll with that as Tua is the wildcard.  They have a talented team.  No one knows though how much he really improved from last year to this year. 

I think they got better at receiver. I am not sold that they got better defensively and it now has to be Tua's team.

8 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah I don’t wanna hate on him.. But I have watched him crumble in quite a few big games. He’s off to a great start here. Great coaches. But I hope we never see him play in a Buffalo uniform again this season. 

This would work for me!  Altho if the Bills are leading 48-6 in the 4th qtr and the weather is crappy he can come on the field.......for a series.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Slow your role a little there. 
We could all easily be signing a different tune about Mitch if he’s forced into duty this season. If he had to come in for a relief appearance in the playoffs and bombed we’d run him out of town in seconds on this board. It’s just a preseason game. Great for banter and hope but certainly not worth a contract extension 😂😂

I think you mean "roll"

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm not sleeping on NE. 

They're getting Gilmore, Hightower, Van Noy , McCourty , JC Jackson . They're going to have a potentially great D. If they can establish an elite run game, which I expect em too, they can be a sneaky team in the AFC. 

Remember,  Belichick's embarrassed after last year.  He's looking for the Kill

Van Noy fears Josh Allen, Gilmore doesn’t even want to be on that team, and we all know how he plays when he is like that, that and some of those guys haven’t played in over a year, they are not to be taken lightly, but we sweep them again this year. They in essence have no QB, if ya can’t score, ya can’t win. 

11 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Yeah, there is a strong argument to be made that Buffalo has the 2 best QBs in the AFC East. 

I am so tired of the Bills having the 2nd best QB in the division.   It’s pretty cool they have the best now too.

Edited by DCofNC

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

I would pick the Pats 2 Fins 3.

I do expect Tua to make some sort of a jump, so maybe as the season progresses the fins will jump the Pats. 

I think it really depends on each teams QB play.

And the QB play is hard to predict. You have a washed up cam/rookie in NE and then you have tua, who I don’t think is going to do much, in Miami.

Even though Flores has been solid so far, you most likely give the upper hand to BB though.

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

LOL. Over at Jetnation they have a thread on AFC East predictions. Some are reasonable. Some are delusional like posts from DWC. He must be the son of SAR !

spot1629147214.jpg.fb9ca1fff342a33ab77c29a67f24acb2.jpg

A colonoscopy?!  Looks like this guy might need one.

image.thumb.jpeg.157c224bb2f0f57f3e93565eebe1b36d.jpeg

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013