Last Duke Williams thread....[Edit: unclaimed on waived/injured, now on Bills IR]]

cage

I'm sure its nothing, but interesting look on Allen's face as he congratulates Duke on the TD pass.  I don't think I've ever seen him look that way, he's usually pretty "in the moment" when celebrating a TD w/ one of his receivers.  It was a 4th quarter TD pass to take the lead, you would think he would be amped up.  Its peculiar....

Edited by cage
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, cage said:

I'm sure its nothing, but interesting look on Allen's face as he congratulates Duke on the TD pass.  I don't think I've ever seen him look that way, he's usually pretty "in the moment" when celebrating a TD w/ one of his receivers.  Its peculiar....

Wow never saw that before its like dude go sit down.

No smile from Josh or anything 

13 minutes ago, cage said:

I'm sure its nothing, but interesting look on Allen's face as he congratulates Duke on the TD pass.  I don't think I've ever seen him look that way, he's usually pretty "in the moment" when celebrating a TD w/ one of his receivers.  It was a 4th quarter TD pass to take the lead, you would thing he would be amped up.  Its peculiar....

The roar of the crowd and then the DUUUUKE chant gives me chills.  AT Tennessee.  Total stadium takeover.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, cage said:

I'm sure its nothing, but interesting look on Allen's face as he congratulates Duke on the TD pass.  I don't think I've ever seen him look that way, he's usually pretty "in the moment" when celebrating a TD w/ one of his receivers.  It was a 4th quarter TD pass to take the lead, you would thing he would be amped up.  Its peculiar....

No clue what the back story is to their relationship at that point. Josh does not seem pleased with the level of celebration, or maybe it’s the helmet removing. That was Duke’s day from being activated to scoring that TD. It was a glorious atmosphere in the stadium.

Good luck Duke, I think the CFL is a great place to make some good money.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jwhit34 said:

My prediction is that Duke does not end up on practice squad. My guess he is at best the 9th best WR on the team. 

The Duke Williams era draws to a close. 

I like the title of this one...

It will be interesting to see if he makes anyone's 53. 

I agree that we are done w the Dukester.  Here is an interesting question?  Who is a better NFL WR, Zay Jones or Duke Williams?  Or are either really NFL caliber receivers?  

1 hour ago, cage said:

I liked him and was hoping he would succeed w/ Bills.....

Kerrith Whyte was a RB teammate of Devin Singletary.

Kerrith Whyte

Florida Atlantic Owls

5-foot-10, 197 pounds.

Who is he? Teammate and backfield partner Devin “Motor” Singletary (who was drafted 74th overall by the Buffalo Bills) earned all of the attention in recent years, but Whyte emerged as one of Conference USA’s most dynamic running backs last season. The former Seminole Ridge star ran for a career-high 866 yards and eight touchdowns on only 134 carries (6.5 yards per rush) and added 160 receiving yards through the air. Whyte surprised many by declaring after his redshirt junior season, though he raised his draft stock with an excellent Pro Day performance. Whyte’s 4.36 40-yard dash time was better than any time posted by a running back at the NFL Scouting Combine.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/20190427/2019-nfl-draft-florida-atlantic-running-back-kerrith-whyte-selected-by-chicago-bears-with-222nd-overall-pick

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

This will not be the last Duke thread.  If Duke gets a tryout, a camp invite, gets accepted as regional manager of Staples, there will be more threads.

God help us if KC scoops him up on their practice squad later. The whole dang site might shut down from traffic 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.