All-white unis all the time?

3 hours ago, The Red King said:

I'm not sure I'd even want this, but it was floating in my head.  With the look of all-white unis, now with white face-masks looking so good, what if Buffalo defaulted to them as their main uni, even for home games, as some teams have in the past (Miami being one, if my aging memory is still working).

Again, not even sure I'd want this, but figure it might be fun to see what others think.  I do think the all-whites are pretty sharp.

After the snowvertime game against the Colts id say absolutely not because if there is ever another snow storm during a game the red uni's were priceless as far as seeing where the players are so i vote no !! 

5 hours ago, The Red King said:

I'm not sure I'd even want this, but it was floating in my head.  With the look of all-white unis, now with white face-masks looking so good, what if Buffalo defaulted to them as their main uni, even for home games, as some teams have in the past (Miami being one, if my aging memory is still working).

Again, not even sure I'd want this, but figure it might be fun to see what others think.  I do think the all-whites are pretty sharp.

Man that's funny because watching this Saturday I was like man dies this white on blue combo look so much better than the boring white on white. Just my opinion though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Anything but the RED pajamas!

There’s no question they are going to wear the red jerseys, but it would be awesome if they wore the white pants with them.  I agree, the all-red look is my least favorite.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, The Red King said:

They pretty much have done that under McDermott, and it's incredibly annoying. I guarantee the opening day uniforms will be all whites.

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They pretty much have done that under McDermott, and it's incredibly annoying. I guarantee the opening day uniforms will be all whites.

Under KIM not Sean the Bills mix it up. Home uniforms are...all whites (current, throwback) blue over white, all blues, all reds. I guarantee they will wear them all at home. The Green Bay game this week and the Pitt game will most likely be all whites. After that its anybody's guess.

19 hours ago, The Red King said:

White is the color of surrender

Just saw Diggs practicing in a white jersey today. Don't the Bills have a policy that whatever color jersey the offense is wearing in practice that week is what they will wear for the game.? If that still applies then its white on white vs GB this Saturday.

Anyone else find it ironic that someone called 'The Red King' prefers the all whites? :devil:

I like the all whites, especially with the red standing bison helmet but not for every game...just as part of a rotation. If i had to choose only one, it would be the current helmet with the blue jersey and white pants. Second would be that uni combo and just swapping in the white throwback helmet with the red standing bison.