rv lot tickets

Wsam4031

On 8/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, scuba guy said:

If you find another extra pm me

I have been on the wait list for 3 years

Look up kz venom 41q

That is my little rig

I asked my rep about this a while back and didn’t get anything back. So there is an actual waiting list? I need to get on it. I remember maybe 6-7 years ago I coulda bought the “season pass” but didn’t because we’d only be using the RV for like 1/2 the games or something. Still kicking myself for that one

On 8/23/2021 at 12:44 PM, scuba guy said:

If you find another extra pm me

I have been on the wait list for 3 years

Look up kz venom 41q

That is my little rig

How do you like the kz?  I've got a KZ Durango Gold 382mbq that we full time in.  Sorry hijack the thread a bit. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How do you like the kz?  I've got a KZ Durango Gold 382mbq that we full time in.  Sorry hijack the thread a bit. 

No worries 👍

My first 5th wheel was a Morgan liked it college students slept everywhere which was cool

2nd was a Dutchman hitted it everytime we went to Florida I blow a tire or a water line broke

3rd 5th wheel was a kz 41q small model number 2005 loved it 16 ft toy hauler made 5 diff rooms in the back depending on what we were doing.

4th is the late model 2017 kz 41q

Wish they kept the trailer low 12'6 not 13 '6

Rear has 2 happy Jack's for bunks back door we but more bunks on.  20 foot Total for the toy hauler section. Front is the living room.

I love the layout 

Towing it is a breeze.

But at 47 feet hard to say it is really 41 where most camp grounds limit you.

Mine is the venom fully loaded.

17 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I asked my rep about this a while back and didn’t get anything back. So there is an actual waiting list? I need to get on it. I remember maybe 6-7 years ago I coulda bought the “season pass” but didn’t because we’d only be using the RV for like 1/2 the games or something. Still kicking myself for that one

When you get on the list make sure you say been asking you forc5 years and ask specifically when you are going to take bus spots away and have more camping spots

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

There are a few private lots on the stadium side of Abbott Rd. going towards rt. 20a, that will allow parking for RV's. (35 footers, even) You would still be SOL, for hookups, though.

I could cut it in have and been 2

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

No worries 👍

My first 5th wheel was a Morgan liked it college students slept everywhere which was cool

2nd was a Dutchman hitted it everytime we went to Florida I blow a tire or a water line broke

3rd 5th wheel was a kz 41q small model number 2005 loved it 16 ft toy hauler made 5 diff rooms in the back depending on what we were doing.

4th is the late model 2017 kz 41q

Wish they kept the trailer low 12'6 not 13 '6

Rear has 2 happy Jack's for bunks back door we but more bunks on.  20 foot Total for the toy hauler section. Front is the living room.

I love the layout 

Towing it is a breeze.

But at 47 feet hard to say it is really 41 where most camp grounds limit you.

Mine is the venom fully loaded.

I hear ya on the size. We are just shy of 50 feet set up with the back deck down.  It's a mid bunk model and our kids love it.  She also tows great but is very heavy at about 17k loaded. But we just cruised Yosemite which was a bit of a white knuckle drive lol.  

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I hear ya on the size. We are just shy of 50 feet set up with the back deck down.  It's a mid bunk model and our kids love it.  She also tows great but is very heavy at about 17k loaded. But we just cruised Yosemite which was a bit of a white knuckle drive lol.  

Ya I get ya went out that way in my junior year of high school did not like the road then

Next year we are going out to lake tahoe trying to find a good camp ground hare rv on the go spots to small and they do nothing for you. We are taking are boat out also have to use the wide load permit.

CaNt really drive that fast toying the rig anyway 

Edited by scuba guy

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Cmon, grow a pair and take that thing on going to the sun road at Glacier! J/k….Just did that about 2 weeks ago in a little Jeep Renegade and that even had me a little 😬 at times (and I have a Class B CDL with tank/hazmat and have driven some pretty large stuff).

25 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

There are a few private lots on the stadium side of Abbott Rd. going towards rt. 20a, that will allow parking for RV's. (35 + footers, even) You would still be SOL, for hookups, though.

Yea i got a few lots we can park in but nothing like parking in the rv lot. feels like you are at the game since we wont be going into the game. thanks though

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Cmon, grow a pair and take that thing on going to the sun road at Glacier! J/k….Just did that about 2 weeks ago in a little Jeep Renegade and that even had me a little 😬 at times (and I have a Class B CDL with tank/hazmat and have driven some pretty large stuff).

lol we did that drive two weeks ago as well!  i have a ram dually and had to tuck the mirros in for half the drive it was so narrow.  

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

lol we did that drive two weeks ago as well!  i have a ram dually and had to tuck the mirros in for half the drive it was so narrow.  

😂 ok I retract my statement you got a bigger set than I do! Did you head out towards the north fork / polebridge area at all? I would NOT recommend that. Polebridge probably do-able but up to Bowman or Kintla lake would be 😬. Potholes might swallow your whole rig.

2 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

😂 ok I retract my statement you got a bigger set than I do! Did you head out towards the north fork / polebridge area at all? I would NOT recommend that. Polebridge probably do-able but up to Bowman or Kintla lake would be 😬. Potholes might swallow your whole rig.

We stayed at a resort on flathead lake, hung out at whitefish lake for a day, lake mcdonald for a day and did the hike to st mary's falls.  we have two toddlers so no real tough stuff for us. 

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

We stayed at a resort on flathead lake, hung out at whitefish lake for a day, lake mcdonald for a day and did the hike to st mary's falls.  we have two toddlers so no real tough stuff for us. 

Awesome! We were there with our almost 5 year old, so same. Biggest we did was Avalanche lake / trail of the cedars which was all around about 5.5 miles in total, and he did great overall. If you ever want to check things out around there without the rig, shoot me a message. We just bought a 2bed / 2 bath condo in Whitefish as an Airbnb/ short term rental. Bout 1/4 mile from the lodge at whitefish lake, little over a mile into town. Walkable to a handful of restaurants & breweries. (Sales pitch over!)

21 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Awesome! We were there with our almost 5 year old, so same. Biggest we did was Avalanche lake / trail of the cedars which was all around about 5.5 miles in total, and he did great overall. If you ever want to check things out around there without the rig, shoot me a message. We just bought a 2bed / 2 bath condo in Whitefish as an Airbnb/ short term rental. Bout 1/4 mile from the lodge at whitefish lake, little over a mile into town. Walkable to a handful of restaurants & breweries. (Sales pitch over!)

Wow I think the 3 of us really hijacked this thread.

Do you have any good spots by lake tahoe

• Haha (+1) 1