Blue helmets? Either a marketing gimmick or a real thing.

Draconator

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

45C3D060-B129-4995-9A0F-44EA5597B22A.jpe

Make this happen. It’s so fresh. 

Please No - this is horrible - Sorry, but that white Buffalo is gross.  The Ugly Blue on Blue popped more.  This looks like some weird HS helmet.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It concerns me that you and I agree on this- it probably means we both have bad taste 

Yours is good but not with a blue jersey, if it was the all whites this helmet might look great.

Yes, blue helmet with white jerseys. 

Just now, Rochesterfan said:

Please No - this is horrible - Sorry, but that white Buffalo is gross.  The Ugly Blue on Blue popped more.  This looks like some weird HS helmet.

Really? I guess everyone has different tastes. I thought this actually looked really good. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yes, blue helmet with white jerseys. 

Really? I guess everyone has different tastes. I thought this actually looked really good. 

Sorry - yeah - it really is not my cup of tea.  I do not like the way the Blue and the White look together.  The Blue is to bright and the White looks muted.  I do not think the 2 colors work together.  

It might be ok with a white Jersey, but overall I think it is a huge downgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Sorry - yeah - it really is not my cup of tea.  I do not like the way the Blue and the White look together.  The Blue is to bright and the White looks muted.  I do not think the 2 colors work together.  

It might be ok with a white Jersey, but overall I think it is a huge downgrade.

This would be the only combination I’d be ok with. Blue helmet for the all white jerseys games, but maybe as an alternate so it’s not a permanent thing. BYUs jerseys always popped. All blue will just look like mega man lol 

It looks no worse than the Giants color scheme. 

4 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

I think if the red streak was white it look a little better. 

The red streak looks wrong and I think the Blue is wrong.  It just does not look like a Bills helmet - the colors just seem off and I don’t feel they go together.

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This would be the only combination I’d be ok with. Blue helmet for the all white jerseys games, but maybe as an alternate so it’s not a permanent thing. BYUs jerseys always popped. All blue will just look like mega man lol 

It looks no worse than the Giants color scheme. 

Maybe that’s the problem - I think the Giant’s uniform are terrible.  The Bills look classic - The Giant’s Helmets are terrible with their uniforms.

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

The red streak looks wrong and I think the Blue is wrong.  It just does not look like a Bills helmet - the colors just seem off and I don’t feel they go together.

Maybe that’s the problem - I think the Giant’s uniform are terrible.  The Bills look classic - The Giant’s Helmets are terrible with their uniforms.

I personally have no issue with the current white helmet with red standing buffalo. Just looking for alternatives to wear once in a while. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/23/2021 at 2:38 PM, Don Otreply said:

Sad that these horrible helmet color graphics keep being touted as something desirable, it’s like moving your team

to New Jersey and calling yourself the NewYork Jets or Giants, whoever keeps doing these needs to be beaten about the head and shoulders with a plastic baseball bat repeatedly…,

I may have not been clear, these suck! Now I think that gets my point across nicely.

Go Bills!!!

Aluminum.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/23/2021 at 2:25 PM, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Logo doesn’t pop, looks like an arena football helmet, and feels like something associated with Billy Buffalo…

On 8/23/2021 at 2:26 PM, NickelCity said:

Hideous. Looking forward to seeing the 90's throwbacks next year, though. 

On 8/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, SCBills said:

No

On 8/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Absolutely terrible. Please never actually do this.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, Bobby Hooks said:

This would ruin my life. 

😂 … and here are some initial reactions from TBD.

• Haha (+1) 1

just look at how bad the Jets look since they changed from white helmet to green

17 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Anti blue helmet here but like I said in the other blue helmet thread. This helmet over the OP helmet. 

Bills-Best-Helmet.jpg

horrible, can barely make out the logo...just a blue helmet with red stripe

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1