Blue helmets? Either a marketing gimmick or a real thing.

Draconator

2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

FFS, here we go again with these stupid concept helmets.  We currently have the best uni's in the NFL.

There are a few iconic uniforms out there that should not be messed with, and the Buffalo Bills uniforms are at or near the top of that short list. PLEASE just stop trying to mess with greatness!!!

EDIT: While I’m at it, I’ll throw in the old Chargers and Raiders uniforms as members of the “Leave It Alone” list. 

Edited by Augie

4 hours ago, Draconator said:

I wouldn't mind seeing these

I believe that these alt helmets were commissioned by Riddell, so there is some legitimacy behind them (they aren’t just some random fan design.)

I personally like the helmet color a lot, but as others have already pointed out, it just doesn’t work with the logo. There’s no contrast. 

Now, if they took the blue helmet and stuck a throwback white standing buffalo logo on there, then they’d have something. That would look great.

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I am good with any color helmet as long as it doesn't have that "grazer" on it.

Hopefully they threw that far enough back that we never see it again.:thumbsup:

I’m with you.  The charging Buffalo is still the best but seeing some concepts is fun to look at. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/23/2021 at 7:09 PM, The Firebaugh Kid said:

The charcoal helmets with the "Ohio State" unis are dope tho. 

Uniform pic won't attach unfortunately 😕 

8056013.jpg

Dope?

As in you have to be a Dope to like them?

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/23/2021 at 4:53 PM, LeGOATski said:

Red helmet, blue jersey, white pants, white socks is a really clean look I like to do in Madden....

It concerns me that you and I agree on this- it probably means we both have bad taste 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What about the helmet I linked to? A white buffalo looks much much better on a blue helmet. Actually looks fresh. 

Yours is good but not with a blue jersey, if it was the all whites this helmet might look great.