Blue helmets? Either a marketing gimmick or a real thing.

Draconator

2 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Logo doesn’t pop, looks like an arena football helmet, and feels like something associated with Billy Buffalo…

… for those reasons, I am out

Agree with the arena league comment. 

This would ruin my life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Logo doesn’t pop, looks like an arena football helmet, and feels like something associated with Billy Buffalo…

Same with the red helmets. The logo really stands out on the white helmet. The uniforms they have now with the white helmet are perfect. I just wish they would lose the all blues and all reds.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Greg S said:

Same with the red helmets. The logo really stands out on the white helmet. The uniforms they have now with the white helmet are perfect. I just wish they would lose the all blues and all reds.

Nah I love the all-reds. Would like someday to see blue-on-blue jersey/pants and red helmet up top. 

• Vomit 2

It’s really neither. The team itself won’t market these. Like at all.

But there are people who are always going to autograph conventions, etc. who like stuff like this so it’s just a couple of decals and they’ll post it in an online store and/or sell to card/collectible stores/events etc. Even on NFLshop.com, there are a million helmet variations. It’s meaningless. 

Also, these blow. Gross

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Sad that these horrible helmet color graphics keep being touted as something desirable, it’s like moving your team

to New Jersey and calling yourself the NewYork Jets or Giants, whoever keeps doing these needs to be beaten about the head and shoulders with a plastic baseball bat repeatedly…,

I may have not been clear, these suck! Now I think that gets my point across nicely.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

19 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

That's the main issue for me too. Blue on top of blue? 😕 I don't think it's bad though. Some people just don't like change. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Sad that these horrible helmet color graphics keep being touted as something desirable, it’s like moving your team

to New Jersey and calling yourself the NewYork Jets or Giants, whoever keeps doing these needs to be beaten about the head and shoulders with a plastic baseball bat repeatedly…,

I may have not been clear, these suck! Now I think that gets my point across nicely.

Go Bills!!!

Actually, I was thinking along a related line.  Those helmets look WAY too much like the Giants.  And that's WAY too many bad memories, even after all this time.

No thanks.

• Like (+1) 1