#11 on NFL Top 100: Stefon Diggs!

Just announced. I think he was #54 last year. Fair recognition! Ahead of Tyreek Hill. 

Folks truly come to Buffalo to become the best versions of themselves (Beasley also made top 100 for the first time).

Now waiting for the 258 mill guy to appear in the top 10.

127 catches. 1535 Yards. Led League and yet this was his favorite play 

Great Player! GREATER TEAMMATE!!

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• IgotBILLStopay changed the title to #11 on NFL Top 100: Stefon Diggs!
3 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

#11?? Guy won the reception and receiving title. As usual the Bills get slighted. I wonder where the previous years yards/rec leaders were placed. 

Relax.  There's going to be a few QBs, maybe 2 WRs, and All Pros at other positions in the top 10.  This isn't some huge insult.  It's top 10 overall, not top 10 WRs.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

#11?? Guy won the reception and receiving title. As usual the Bills get slighted. I wonder where the previous years yards/rec leaders were placed. 

They still have to place all the great QBs, Aaron Donald, Travis Kelce, davante, etc 

11 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I think that is not so rare. I remember Antonio Brown was ranked higher than both DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones in 2019 despite having less yards and catches in 2018. I think Diggs also led the league in targets, which helped his stats.

That said, I will not disagree that a strong case can be made for Diggs to be in the top 10!! Ahead of Hopkins and Adams.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Agree 1