Harrison Phillips knee injury

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

No worries here. Happens all the time. But as regards Edmunds don’t hold your breath. He’ll be gone in a year. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well we’re all going to see. I’m rooting for anyone in a Bills jersey but this year is put up or shut up time for Edmunds. His contract clock is ticking. 

Not to question, but when you say he will be gone in a year - a year from when?

He is under contract this year and next year already - so are you saying he will be gone in one year from today - prior to 2022 season?  Are you saying he will be gone after next years season - so a year and a half - end of the 2022 season?

Are you suggesting he will be traded?

I understand people wanting to move on - I do not understand the time frame you are looking at - since his contract runs through the 2022 season and the coaching staff likes him - I am going out on a limb to say he will be on the Bills this year and next year.  

Then there is the possibility that the Bills give him a contract extension- so it could be longer - so minimally I see 2 years and potentially more.  Not sure I only see him lasting this year and then the Bills moving - so I think I disagree with your original timeline.

Edited by Rochesterfan

If Edmunds has a good year by their standards, not ours (myself not included as I don’t see him as badly as many of you), he’ll get an extension.  This has been discussed on many outlets, tv, radio, etc. he is not a downhill smack you Ray Lewis type.  The Bills seem to want him rangy, sideline to sideline guy and covering certain spots against TE’s etc.

Im not an Edmunds fan, I just don’t have the vitriol as some on the board.  I respect you’re opinions, just I look at him from a different lens.  He’ll definitely need to show improvement this year to get that extension.  It seems like the coaches like his play though from what I can tell in small snipits from McD, Frazier, and Beane.

57 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

If Edmunds has a good year by their standards, not ours (myself not included as I don’t see him as badly as many of you), he’ll get an extension.  This has been discussed on many outlets, tv, radio, etc. he is not a downhill smack you Ray Lewis type.  The Bills seem to want him rangy, sideline to sideline guy and covering certain spots against TE’s etc.

Im not an Edmunds fan, I just don’t have the vitriol as some on the board.  I respect you’re opinions, just I look at him from a different lens.  He’ll definitely need to show improvement this year to get that extension.  It seems like the coaches like his play though from what I can tell in small snipits from McD, Frazier, and Beane.

I don’t understand the vitriol either. He’s been to the Pro Bowl so someone appreciates his play. We know who doesn’t 

• Like (+1) 2