YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Star

Ed

Butler

Phillips

Basham and Obada will flip inside too.

Zimmer on PS

Thanks.  I think Zimmer > Butler.  I also think it might be tough (and I usually dont think its tough) to get him to PS, since he was claimed at one point last season.

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Exactly. Zimmer makes impact plays to win games. Phillips is a feel-good story to Kyle Williams fans, only he’s no Kyle Williams.

Zimmer has made one play while getting blown up on all others.  Phillips bulk will be huge to get the LBs going.

8 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Thanks.  I think Zimmer > Butler.  I also think it might be tough (and I usually dont think its tough) to get him to PS, since he was claimed at one point last season.

Butler is a lot better than Zimmer.  Zimmer is an undersized DT that any team could have signed for multiple years, and has always ended in the same spot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

Zimmer has made one play while getting blown up on all others.  Phillips bulk will be huge to get the LBs going.

Butler is a lot better than Zimmer.  Zimmer is an undersized DT that any team could have signed for multiple years, and has always ended in the same spot.

Just curious, who did you like more in the Bills, Clements or Winfield?

2 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I get the logic, and think you make the exact case for why Butler over Zimmer.  Ultimately, I don't agree cause I havent see Butler do it well, but we shall see very soon what the coaching staff thinks.  I would also note cap impact for both these players would strongly favor Zimmer.

16 minutes ago, Rico said:

Exactly. Zimmer makes impact plays to win games. Phillips is a feel-good story to Kyle Williams fans, only he’s no Kyle Williams.

15 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

6 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

The one knock on Zimmer is he's undersized.  Granted he may be one of these guys who proves all the measurable's wrong, will see.

31 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The one knock on Zimmer is he's undersized.  Granted he may be one of these guys who proves all the measurable's wrong, will see.

yup and I understand the logic of this being why Butler over Zimmer.  Someone said it up thread but Zimmer and Butler also sorta play different positions.  At 1 Tech its sorta Butler versus Harry.

• 3 weeks later...