3. Ed Ingram IOL LSU

4. Grant Gibson C NC State

5. Raleigh Texada CB Baylor 

6. Kolby Harvell-Peel S Oklahoma State 

7. LD Brown RB Oklahoma State 

7. Christian Jones OT Texas 

inauguration-joker.gif

Man you stole my guy !! 😅😅

I was actually going to do a mock a couple weeks ago but some jerk thought i should be banned for a week.

On 8/22/2021 at 8:59 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Only one I know on this list is Ruckert. That said, UGA roster is elite this year so I’m guessing that rd 1 pick is a stud. So excited to start watching college games!

Davis is a monster, that guy is BIG and lean , he's 66 350 pounds of not a fat boy. Just a LARGE framed man who is powerful and athletic.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/23/2021 at 8:28 PM, Bill from NYC said:

This post might shock people, but should the Bills be looking at safety in 2022?  If so Alabama has just the player we need. I mean, we WILL be picking last!!!

https://www.on3.com/college/alabama-crimson-tide/news/jordan-battle-emerging-leader-alabama-crimson-tide-defense-nick-saban/

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course hes from Alabama 😄😄

On 8/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, Seoulofstone said:

I am very excited to learn that there is a CB from NC named Storm Duck. I hope the Bills can pair him with Wildgoose then maybe sign Devlin Hodges too. An absolutely fowl threesome.

We still got that Wildgoose guy?

• Like (+1) 1

1. DT Jordan Davis 66 350 Georgia

2. OG Darian Kinard 65 345 Kentucky

3. TE Austin Allen 67 250 Nebraska

4. S Smoke Monday 62 196 Auburn

5. Punter Matt Araiza 62 180 San Diego St

6. CB Akayleb Evans 62 188 Missouri

7. DE Jacub Panasiuk 64 255 Michigan St

7. OG Dawand Jones 67 360 Ohio St

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, thunderingsquid said:

1. Jordan Davis IDL Georgia 

2. Jeremy Ruckert TE Ohio State

3. Ed Ingram IOL LSU

4. Grant Gibson C NC State

5. Raleigh Texada CB Baylor 

6. Kolby Harvell-Peel S Oklahoma State 

7. LD Brown RB Oklahoma State 

7. Christian Jones OT Texas 

inauguration-joker.gif

Just now seeing this. Would be amazing to see two more OSU Cowboys in Buffalo... but I know this was really early. LD Brown was hurt in week 3 and never returned. Now another back, Jaylen Warren could be draftable in a late round. He's a former Utah State RB who tore up Big XII defenses this season. Had over 1,100 yards and didn't play in 3 games.  He didn't play in the Big XII title game. If he did, we would have beat Baylor. ZERO doubt. 

But I tell you one kid who I think could be a star? LB Malcolm Rodriguez. He's not big, only 5'11 and around 225 lbs... but what he lacks in size, he makes up for it in plays. Former state champion wrestler... he touches you, you're going down. Period. He doesn't miss tackles. Oklahoma State has two former all-state/champions wrestlers on defense and both were the most sure-tacklers I've ever watched. MRod had the most solo tackles as a LB as a  power-5 school the past two years. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Just now seeing this. Would be amazing to see two more OSU Cowboys in Buffalo... but I know this was really early. LD Brown was hurt in week 3 and never returned. Now another back, Jaylen Warren could be draftable in a late round. He's a former Utah State RB who tore up Big XII defenses this season. Had over 1,100 yards and didn't play in 3 games.  He didn't play in the Big XII title game. If he did, we would have beat Baylor. ZERO doubt. 

But I tell you one kid who I think could be a star? LB Malcolm Rodriguez. He's not big, only 5'11 and around 225 lbs... but what he lacks in size, he makes up for it in plays. Former state champion wrestler... he touches you, you're going down. Period. He doesn't miss tackles. Oklahoma State has two former all-state/champions wrestlers on defense and both were the most sure-tacklers I've ever watched. MRod had the most solo tackles as a LB as a  power-5 school the past two years. 

Yes!  And if we can't find a late RB gem like Warren I'm all in on Zach Charboneau from UCLA.  Check the highlights on him he is a monster, was in the Big 10 and then in the Pac 12.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Not sure why everyone is so high on Davis. He has no stamina, I don't see him making an impact at the pro level, he can only go for 2 plays in college before a breather. 

Battle is an excellent player, he was originally supposed to go to Ohio State when he first got to college. 

Battle did not have as good of a season as the one he had in 2020. That said, he seemed to come on late and looks very good at this point. He is a VERY hard hitter, almost like the old school safeties.  It will be interesting to watch where he goes in the draft.

3 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Battle did not have as good of a season as the one he had in 2020. That said, he seemed to come on late and looks very good at this point. He is a VERY hard hitter, almost like the old school safeties.  It will be interesting to watch where he goes in the draft.

I believe he will go first round or be one of the guys that someone trades to the top 2 or 3 spots of the second round to go get. 

• Agree 1

On 12/15/2021 at 7:51 PM, thunderingsquid said:

Some big dudes right there.

Thats what we need , too many shrimps on this team. Big in the middle fast on the outside.

On 12/15/2021 at 9:50 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He’s on the Jets now 

Poor guy.

Wonder if Jack Anderson is doing anything for the eagles?

On 12/14/2021 at 7:25 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

of course hes from Alabama 😄😄

LOL! 

The thing is BB that these are the players that I see the most of, and the ones I feel capable of evaluating after having watched them for their entire stay in Tuscaloosa. 

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.