Football fans are back in Pittsburgh (fight)

Virgil

9 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

So if a woman slaps you, after you pushed her, then you haul off and punch her in the face?

You're a ***** idiot too. Have you ever even been in a fight? I grew up having to fight. I would never ever punch a woman for slapping me. 

Why yes, yes I have.  Feel free to tell me where I said I would hit a woman.   It’s okay, I’ll wait.  

I’m saying that the moment anyone initiates an incident with an unknown, they don’t get to dictate how the other responds.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Lol at "he pushed her". A drunk girl is screaming and waving a finger two inches from his face, and he moved her hand away. Sorry but if a girl is doing that, she deserves a little shove. 

Yes a man should never hit a woman but give me a break. 

The punch afterwards is a different issue. 

I’ve always had an issue with the stand by your man in a fight stuff. If your boyfriend/husband starts stuff he can’t deal with, you don’t need to be there to bail him out. I feel the same when roles are reversed. Don’t scream, point fingers, and call names just because you know the unwritten rule that you can’t get hit. Walk away, let your man deal with it, and find a guy who doesn’t get into fights at football games. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Because she's an idiot?

Let me list the reasons that justify his closed fist punch to her face.

1)

2)

3)

4)

Zero.

If he was a player he would be suspended....period. since he is a fan it's OK?

Good thing they have checks entering the stadium or someone would be shot.

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

dude in the black shirt and his old lady picked the wrong man to argue and have a fight with.

suggestion next time to sit your ass down, keep your mouth shut and enjoy the game. instead they'll have to allow the healing process to begin from those whacks they took to the face.

You are right about the wrong man, except he is nit a man...he is a punk.

• Vomit 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This sort of escalated because he caused her to flinch and the husband thought it was an attack. 

Without seeing the entire build up I would say the woman is mostly to blame. 

The woman is yelling in the black guys face (and in his personal space) so he puts his hand out to move her back a bit. She responds with a full on slap to his face. Black guy then does a huge windup (without actually swinging) to cause that flinch. Then the white guy gets up to get involved and all 3 start shoving/throwing punches. 

The white guy took a couple good hits to the face and was clearly dazed. Surprising he wasn't knocked out cold. 

• Like (+1) 1

From what is seen here, not sure what to feel.

It seems clear that this woman is trying everything she can to start a fist fight.  The boyfriend/husband guy's body language in the beginning is strange.  It appears like he is trying to watch the game, and only gets up when it looks like this Lennox Lewis guy is throwing with his girl.

I feel bad for the boyfriend/husband.  It seems like he wasn't big on starting the conflict.  He only got up when he had to, and it looks like he suffers a major concussion... only to have that prize of a woman angrily growl at him to sit down at the end.

With only this information available, and without knowing what Lenox Lewis might have done to attract her ire,  it looks like the woman is pretty awful. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

It was pretty mild and ended quickly enough. Just boys... and gals having '"fun".

Yeah we don't have the details but it looks to me blond gal started it, or sure escalated it

Pretty mild?...i think her husband/boyfriend would disagree.  He took at least two solid punches. 😵

Edited by BTB

3 minutes ago, BTB said:

Pretty mild?...i think her husband/boyfriend would disagree.  He took at least two solid punches. 😵

Oh I know he did ha ha. But then it all stopped. No mass beatings or stomping or 5 on ones or anything like that.

Dude made a bad choice... prior, in picking his gal ha ha. A girl that starts fights that you know YOU will have to finish is bad news, no matter how you slice it.

28 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Let me list the reasons that justify his closed fist punch to her face.

1)

2)

3)

4)

Zero.

If he was a player he would be suspended....period. since he is a fan it's OK?

Good thing they have checks entering the stadium or someone would be shot.

When did I ever say punching her was okay?

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

A few years ago at a  Bills, Dolphins game in Miami a really drunk woman with a group of Bills fans (all pretty drunk), thought I was a Dolphins fan so she started hitting me with foam finger (I know I know), finger fell off and she kept hitting me. I finally grabbed her wrist, at that point guy with her intervenes. Guy with her did the right thing, the man with the woman in the video choose to escalate things. Also man in the white tee shirt didn’t hit her until she swung at him a second time, Not saying what he did was right, he should have walked away and gotten security. Easy for me to say.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This sort of escalated because he caused her to flinch and the husband thought it was an attack. 

WTF?  Not the fact that she slapped him?  I know you're not supposed to hit a woman (in fact I was raised to not hit anyone if there's an option) but this escalated when she put her hands on him.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

That was the most brutal fight I’ve seen involving someone dressed like every mom at a suburban soccer game on a sunny afternoon. 

Soccer mom fights? I don't know if that's a thing, but there's some cash potential there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Yayyyyy.  Another Tweeter with a cell phone cam showing us the same chit that’s been going on for decades. This is nothing new. Go drink a vodka shot off a chick’s ass. Slide off a railing. Make the news!! 15 minutes of fame is not what we were told. Yawn. 

• Haha (+1) 1