My Suprise cut... Matt Brieda

Mat68

On 8/21/2021 at 9:14 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I thought he was better than he is but he can definitely be a weapon. I think he is on team but might get cut for someone more versatile.

Could easily. Be Stephenson or if needed McKenzie. They are going to probably have to get creative to keep the wrs they want, especially a Kumerow or something. I could see it

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Can’t Breida be a gunner on ST’s or am I wrong?

He did it a bit in San Fran. He has done it a bit in camp I understand but they have not asked him to do it in pre-season. It has been a combination of Neal (starting gunner), Kumerow and Cam Lewis. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He did it a bit in San Fran. He has done it a bit in camp I understand but they have not asked him to do it in pre-season. It has been a combination of Neal (starting gunner), Kumerow and Cam Lewis. 

I just hope Neal isn’t a starting outside CB. 😁

Which he isn’t 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Stevenson would have more of an impact on this team than Brieda.  You can roll with two RBs on this roster with A Williams on the PS.  I see no reason to waste a spot on Brieda.

There are a handful of players at the bottom that Buffalo will need to get creative to keep.  Stevenson has flashed enough so stashing him on PS will be highly risky.

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

There are a handful of players at the bottom that Buffalo will need to get creative to keep.  Stevenson has flashed enough so stashing him on PS will be highly risky.

I don't think he would sign with the Bills PS if he was cut.  I think there are other teams with more immediate openings at WRs where he could get called up quicker.

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

I don't think he would sign with the Bills PS if he was cut.  I think there are other teams with more immediate openings at WRs where he could get called up quicker.

I dont see him clearing waivers.  Outside speed with return ability.