What's with the knee injuries?

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Kid, you’re kidding right?  It’s the NFL. Guys get hurt all the time, hence we rested every starter for the most part or gave them very limited duty.  I doubt youll see almost any starters next week, except a little for the RB’s and Dawkins.  Dawk has to okay his way back into football shape so he’ll probably go two series, Motor and Moss maybe two as we are really workin g on the running game, and I wouldn’t doubt them only allowing Hollister in for 1-2 series.  They can throw Knox in there the rest of the game.  I be they only allow Mitch in for the first quarter and let Webb and State Fromm for the other three quarters.

But but but what about the starters needing some "game time" before the season starts 2 weeks later??  Seriously dude???  OMG My mind is gonna explode if JA doesn't get some meaning less time in.  Holy CRAP the season is over!!!!  That and that Diggs guy is just dogging it.....just dogging it dammit!!! 

Just effing with ya....totally agree.

Go BILLS!!!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Soldier Field supposedly has crap field conditions (yes the patchy grass) and a lot of players like the old Giants Stadium used to be a regular witch from players.

You had me curious so I did some digging.  They replaced the field back in 2018 due to complaints and there's been few since.  Just some bad luck.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-soldier-field-grass-turf-20181120-story.html

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

Because their knees already hurt?

Just seems knee injuries are way more common than they used to be.    3 guys with knee injuries in one game and the season hasnt even started yet.    Slow that crap down

you don’t even know if they were actually hurt or preseason cases of avoiding a minor tweak turning into something 

53 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

“If two or more players are sidelined during any part of camp”

”What’s the deal with all these players being injured  all the time”

i think one game and "during any part of camp"   are two separate things.    but u do u

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think Turf vs Grass has something to do with it

probably a dumb comment but, if grass really does cause more injuries u would think the nfl would just mandate fields need to be turf....then 

on the other hand i suppose these are fields that see other sports played on them? 

10 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Ever since we got rid of Rusty…

Bravo - my first thought, was surprised it took til page 2 :)

• Haha (+1) 1