Gameday Thread Preseason #2 Bills @ Bears 8/21 2nd Half Thread

I'm not thr first to say it, but getting real rookie Allen vibes watching Fields.  Problem is I don't see him working out the same since he's like this coming out of a power school with actual coaching.  Josh had the excuse of being raw uncoached from a low tier program.  

They might be smart to give him the Lamar Jackson treatment until Nagy gets replaced and he can benefit from better coaches/coordinators. 

Just now, letsgoteam said:

exactly, if he played with the 1s, everyone would be convinced on here that he could be traded for multiple high picks.

If he played with the ones I think he'd be decent. He's not as mobile as either 10 or 17 but with a decent offensive line I think he can get the ball out to the correct spot enough that it wouldn't be a trainwreck.  He's good in the QB room also, perfect #3 QB. You hope he never ever plays, he can limp a game home if need be, and he helps the 2 guys ahead of him.

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Webb is cerebral. He organizes practices for the team during the offseason before training camp and all that stuff to the point where it’s almost like he’s a coach. Maybe he’s not the most gifted guy, but he’s a leader and he works hard. Rosen has no integrity and quite frankly he sucks.

Fromm and Webb will both be cut. Webb will be signed to PS and will eventually be QB coach when Daboll moves on

Just now, That's No Moon said:

If he played with the ones I think he'd be decent. He's not as mobile as either 10 or 17 but with a decent offensive line I think he can get the ball out to the correct spot enough that it wouldn't be a trainwreck.  He's good in the QB room also, perfect #3 QB. You hope he never ever plays, he can limp a game home if need be, and he helps the 2 guys ahead of him.

BINGO. This should end the conversation