Season Ticket Help?

elijah

My bank account just randomly got refunded and I can no longer find my season tickets through the Bills App. 

Anyone experience anything similar or have any suggestions? 

Of course it happens on a Saturday when the ticket office is closed and can’t be fixed quickly with a phone call 🙄 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

7 hours ago, elijah said:

My bank account just randomly got refunded and I can no longer find my season tickets through the Bills App. 

Anyone experience anything similar or have any suggestions? 

Of course it happens on a Saturday when the ticket office is closed and can’t be fixed quickly with a phone call 🙄 

It's possible you didn't renew. Maybe you thought you did and it didn't take?

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's possible you didn't renew. Maybe you thought you did and it didn't take?

It’s looking like I thought I had set it to automatic payments, but turns out it wasn’t automatic and I never paid the last ~20% of the payment. 

Hopeefully the ticket office will work with me and allow me to retain the seats 🙏 

15 hours ago, elijah said:

It’s looking like I thought I had set it to automatic payments, but turns out it wasn’t automatic and I never paid the last ~20% of the payment. 

Hopeefully the ticket office will work with me and allow me to retain the seats 🙏 

If the seats weren't sold I'm sure they will. Probably happens often enough.

23 hours ago, elijah said:

They are my seats now, but I’d be willing to transfer ownership back to you for a small fee. 🤑

3 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

Speaking if season tickets, can anyone confirm if they received ticket cards in the mail? Or is it mobile only this season.

I will have to call my rep.

Not yet.  Did get my Bills Bucks card though.  $35.

9 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

Speaking if season tickets, can anyone confirm if they received ticket cards in the mail? Or is it mobile only this season.

Several months ago, I had to have rep send me cards if I did not want to use mobile tix. I got cards about a month ago. Call rep.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

I got my cards about 3 weeks ago.  They gave me an option sometime mid summer.

18 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

What are season ticket cards? This is the first year I've had seasons since 1993 (the year I moved to CA), am I supposed to receive something in the mail?

42 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

What are season ticket cards? This is the first year I've had seasons since 1993 (the year I moved to CA), am I supposed to receive something in the mail?

No physical tickets for season ticket holders anymore.  The card can be scanned for entry.  But you can also opt for mobile tickets instead, where they scan your phone.  So it depends on what you chose.