Wingnutz

aristocrat

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

they were on pardon my take who also had Allen and daboll on for interviews.  Great listen.  These guys need an actual restaurant. 

Apparently Pardon My Take guys are trying to partner with Allen to get them a restaurant(s)...Allen said he will definitely check them out...

PMT guys said they are the best wings they ever have had and apparently they are wing aficionados...

Anyone ever tried them? In the KOC building...

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Apparently Pardon My Take guys are trying to partner with Allen to get them a restaurant(s)...Allen said he will definitely check them out...

PMT guys said they are the best wings they ever have had and apparently they are wing aficionados...

i mean pmt can get some shirts sold and they wouldn’t need partners. 

maybe we should get this pinned to help get them a restaurant 

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They are good. Bear in mind their signature wings have a batter/breading on them but they will also make classic Buffalo style wings.

32 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

They are good. Bear in mind their signature wings have a batter/breading on them but they will also make classic Buffalo style wings.

Best wings ever tho? I need to hear that out a Buffalonians mouth before I give it any credence.

1. Barstool is awesome. They show buffalo a lot of love.

2. I can't believe they went to Wingnutz lol, I wonder how they even heard about it. It WAS buffalos beat kept secret, most locals havent even heard of it. Not a secret anymore. Good for them. 

I’m originally from Buffalo and I eat wings everywhere I go. I’ve worked in plenty of restaurants and have been making my own wings for about 15 years. These are the best wings I can remember ever having. Their version of mild was my favorite sauce. Sweet and spicy actually with plenty of other flavors. They NEED a real restaurant location. It seems that the owners are in it for the love of food, not the money.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WingMan said:

They NEED a real restaurant location. It seems that the owners are in it for the love of food, not the money.

Wait, so how do they operate & do business? Do they do it out of a food truck or their house or something?

All this talk has made me want to try them on my next trip to Buffalo, but if they don't have an actual location I need to know how to find them!

9 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Wait, so how do they operate & do business? Do they do it out of a food truck or their house or something?

All this talk has made me want to try them on my next trip to Buffalo, but if they don't have an actual location I need to know how to find them!

they rent the kitchen at the knights of columbus in kenmore.  

34 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

They rent a room in a Knight's of Colombus building. It's literally an empty room with a couple of picnic type tables. It's hilarious and awesome. 

2 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I was just there last week...just incredible. In the oddest of locations but what a great story and the owner shared some great stories. Wings ready on arrival and my goodness they did not disappoint. 

Well....breaded or naked?  Hot?  Saucy?  Blue Cheese?  Do tell....need details man!!!

Edited by Kwai San

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I just saw the pictures online and it looks like the inside of a firehall.

They're at the knights of Columbus

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Best wings ever tho? I need to hear that out a Buffalonians mouth before I give it any credence.

Their breaded wings are a little bit different than traditional buffalo style 

But I've never heard any complaints

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.