How close are you to RWS?

LabattBlue

How close are you...  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Are you within a two hour drive of RWS?

I don't have a time machine to travel to RWS.

But according to Google Maps I'm just a bit over 1,100 miles and about a 16-17 hour drive. Back in the day, I'd tell you to subtract and hour of two from that total.

Today I'd add a couple days. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1500 miles or so (Tampa), but grew up on South Park Ave. near 179 so Hamburg.  Maybe 7 miles.  Loved

delivering for Blasdell Zza, back in HS. The original on South Park.

It really doesn’t matter as how many guys on this board were either from Buffalo, or fell in love with the Bills.  I’m impressed with people never affiliated with Buffalo (geography), but are just as passionate as us lunkheads there or from there.  It’s in our DNA.  Guys that never ever lived near Buffalo, I am so proud to call you a fellow Bills fan as you made a choice and you stuck with it through a 17 year drought.

You guys are the ones that deserve…

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

According to Google, my house is about 14,250 km away from Rich Stadium.  (Around 8,900 miles)

However, I'm currently about 6,800 miles away.  (Cook Islands)

😀

Edited by Bad Things
  • Haha (+1) 1

872 mi.   Northern Atlanta metro are 'burbs. 

It's about a 13+ hr drive.... unless it summer construction season. In that case, add at least another hour or two.  Haven't driven it in at least 10 years. 

11 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Very very far.

I'm loving the responses to this thread.   Yours, of course, is classic.   What difference does it make exactly how far, because you're probably more or less as far away as anyone could possibly be and still be on the planet!

• Like (+1) 1

So, I figured I'd better figure out the actual distance.  I googled Highmark stadium.   Did you know there's a Highmark Stadium in Pittsburgh, almost across the river from where the Steelers play?   It's the home of some local soccer team.  

Anyway, I'm 410 miles from the Highmark that matters.  Six and half hours of driving, including a stop or two.  An easy commute to games.