America no longer exists

Hold the phone, there may be hope, took normal's awhile but looks like they are waking up.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/update-transgender-freak-who-exposed-his-penis-to-6-year-old-girl-at-wi-spa-has-been-charged-with-5-felonies/

The male Antifa trans freak (with a penis) who exposed his genitals to women and young girls at Wi Spa in Los Angeles has been charged with five felony counts of indecent exposure for that incident.

More than two months after a video of a woman confronting employees at Wi Spa for allowing the naked man to walk into the women’s only section went viral, The Los Angeles Times is reporting that Darren Merager of Riverside County was “charged Monday with five counts of indecent exposure” and an arrest warrant has been issued in his name.

The publication noted that “Merager has been a registered sex offender since 2006, as a result of convictions for indecent exposure in 2002 and 2003, according to the LAPD.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:36 PM, B-Man said:

E-pfLiiWEAk_fN8?format=jpg&name=small

I was in Florida last week, enjoying the blistering heat and humidity.  I met a neighbor new to the development we were in—recent transplant from Chicago.  Older guy, 60ish.   He said the impetus for his move was the violence and lack of leadership in Chicago.  He also told me the wife of a business associate was murdered by a sniper driving home from work, with very little reporting of the actual event.  

Anyway, his son lives in a burb, Naperville I believe he said, and they heard that BLM was coming to town.  He said “We loaded up our weapons, went to my sons house and waited inside.  We weren’t looking for trouble but if it came our way we were going to deal with it.”.  

The moral of the story is that when you’re looking to get a rise out of people, sometimes you’ll get exactly that.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was in Florida last week, enjoying the blistering heat and humidity.  I met a neighbor knew to the development we were in—recent transplant from Chicago.  Older guy, 60ish.   He said the impetus for his move was the violence and lack of leadership in Chicago.  He also told me the wife of a business associate was murdered by a sniper driving home from work, with very little reporting of the actual event.  

Anyway, his son lives in a burb, Naperville I believe he said, and they heard that BLM was coming to town.  He said “We loaded up our weapons, went to my sons house and waited inside.  We weren’t looking for trouble but if it came our way we were going to deal with it.”.  

The moral of the story is that when you’re looking to get a rise out of people, sometimes you’ll get exactly that.  

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

What part of the story do you think was made up?  

Do you think he isn’t from Chicago?

That he relocated to Florida due to violence and lack of political leadership specific to the issue of crime?
That the wife of an associate was murdered while driving home?

That there is an under-reporting of that particular type of crime?
That he has a son living in a suburb of Chicago?

That there was a BLM protest in a suburb of Chicago and they were concerned about vandalism, rioting, destruction of property or worse?

That he and others felt compelled to defend his sons property? 
That he and others felt it necessary to be armed to protect the property and people who lived there? 

He seemed sincere, but it’s always possible a story is built on a foundation of lies.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/23/2021 at 6:53 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was in Florida last week, enjoying the blistering heat and humidity.  I met a neighbor new to the development we were in—recent transplant from Chicago.  Older guy, 60ish.   He said the impetus for his move was the violence and lack of leadership in Chicago.  He also told me the wife of a business associate was murdered by a sniper driving home from work, with very little reporting of the actual event.  

OLDER GUY...60's? LOL Im'ma gonna have to Slap you around YOUNGUN"........60's OLD?? LMAO

yeah I cherry picked that Ima gonna give you a hard time though lol leonardo

3 hours ago, Muppy said:

OLDER GUY...60's? LOL Im'ma gonna have to Slap you around YOUNGUN"........60's OLD?? LMAO

yeah I cherry picked that Ima gonna give you a hard time though lol leonardo

I believe you are suggesting you will slap me Mupside the head?   

It occurred to me upon reflection that I’ll be 60 soon.  That I referred to him as older says a lot about the state of denial I currently reside in.   He’s prob later 60s, a geez, not like you and I.  Maybe B-man range? 

Anywho, I never did get clarity from Billszy on what was so hard to believe about the story I was told.  It’s almost like he’s a simpleton. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It occurred to me upon reflection that I’ll be 60 soon.  That I referred to him as older says a lot about the state of denial I currently reside in.   He’s prob later 60s, a geez, not like you and I.

Maybe B-man range? 

Hey ! Wait a minute !  UOMwlbm.gif

😆

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

America , our Republic still exists. Only ( as Ben Franklin stated ) as long as we can keep it. The Democrat party and libs are doing everything possible to ensure we cannot. 

Their “open boarder” policy certainly isn’t helping....it’s obvious the Dems are trying to water down red states with illegals so that they are guaranteed victory in every future election...that’s the real reason why the Dems are fighting so hard against voter ID in Texas...🤣

You can literally read the Left’s strategy like a book...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Their “open boarder” policy certainly isn’t helping....it’s obvious the Dems are trying to water down red states with illegals so that they are guaranteed victory in every future election...that’s why the Dems are fighting so hard against voter ID in Texas...🤣

You can literally read the Left’s strategy like a book...

Oh is that why red states are passing voter suppression bills?

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It occurred to me upon reflection that I’ll be 60 soon.  That I referred to him as older says a lot about the state of denial I currently reside in.   He’s prob later 60s, a geez, not like you and I.  Maybe B-man range? 

Anywho, I never did get clarity from Billszy on what was so hard to believe about the story I was told.  It’s almost like he’s a simpleton. 

dude you are johnny on the ****** ******* spot every time LMAO I knew there was something about you...nothing a good dry cleaning wouldn't fix though.....LOL

Muppadocious breakin balls with leonardo....and there are people that doubt Im female.  LOL...smell my wrist doubters :-))))) 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yep! Suppress all of those non citizen voters. You got a problem with that? 

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think he might but doesn’t want to admit it...

Can you provide the proof and actual statistics of non citizens voting in American elections?

I am all for fair elections - but most of the time - it is the party claiming fraud who is doing most of the fraud.

A viable party with a platform that benefits all Americans doesn’t need to suppress the vote. But today’s GQP proves otherwise:

The GOP’s increasingly blunt argument: It needs voting restrictions to win

Election fraud, the border, abortion - just the right recipe the right uses to rile up its insecure base.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a8e61r32qjv8pdf5on

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

mup yours LEONARDO

LOLOLOL OKAY iM DONE 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2021 at 3:54 PM, BillStime said:

Keep empowering the far right nut jobs and America will *not* exist.

It’s very intriguing how afraid you are of the Right, when the Left controls 90% of the institutions in this country- from education, to media, to entertainment, to all 3 branches of the government, etc...

I would like to see more of a balance, and less censorship in the media...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s very intriguing how afraid you are of the Right, when the Left controls 90% of the institutions in this country- from education, to media, to entertainment, to all 3 branches of the government, etc...

I would like to see more of a balance, and less censorship in the media...

Afraid? No. Pissed off about your party and what it is doing to our democracy and future - yes.

When your party’s only viable option for success is to suppress the vote

and piss all over the constitution? FU.

How many Americans died defending our freedom and democracy and the GQP’s response is to override the will of the people? F that. The simple fact that your party is on its way to full fledge authoritarianism - yes, FU.