Bills at Bears

11 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If he’s not playing in the first two games then I don’t see why he would play in the final preseason game. 

I think he plays because it is at home and gives fans a chance to have a true game environment for him.  

I think with the extra week - you give him time and let him have the moment before the season starts.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think he plays because it is at home and gives fans a chance to have a true game environment for him.  

I think with the extra week - you give him time and let him have the moment before the season starts.

Meh, I don’t see the point and see little benefit in risking injury.

Edited by Bangarang

I think game two for Mitch is his opportunity to show the Bills that he is Josh’s backup. Dabs has to let him throw the ball just as much as Josh would. Game one was Singletary’s to prove that he was capable game two I think should be Mitch’s. 

I'm in Akron with Dish Network. Why is the game not listed on channel 4 and NFL Network says "Broadcast unavailable in your area."? Says BIG3 basketball on channel 4 at 1. Is it just a mistake? Anyone know? I'm recording BIG3 with the hope it's the Bills game.