Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

9 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Gross.  Dentures are an immediate deal breaker 🤮

Yeah... Gross-A-Mondo! At least get dental implants.  Always good to get the implants! Go with the implants.  Will say it one more time,  implants will never let you down!

I can handle the text message: "Hey Honey, we're outta tampons can you pick some up on the way home?" BUT... "Hey Honey, can you swing by Walgreens and grab a tube of Super Poligrip?" is definitely a turn off!

Poligrip-Polident-Original-Super-Denture

Sorry.  I have say: No way Jose! 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/19/2021 at 1:09 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... Gross-A-Mondo! At least get dental implants.  Always good to get the implants! Go with the implants.  Will say it one more time,  implants will never let you down!

I can handle the text message: "Hey Honey, we're outta tampons can you pick some up on the way home?" BUT... "Hey Honey, can you swing by Walgreens and grab a tube of Super Poligrip?" is definitely a turn off!

None of you prudes ever got some strange from a butter dentures?

Edited by NobesBLO13
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Implants are great. They are utterly fantastic. I swear by them, but not everybody had the 60K to spend on them, and I truly feel sorry for those who do not.

• Like (+1) 1

the B word has a flipper to replace a couple of teeth, not a full blow denture.  we have a number of athletes in those until they finish their career and aren't likely to light themselves up again.  they're not fun to eat with, but you don't need to take them out.  

on top of that, i doubt implants will never be an option.  she may have to go through grafting and some extensive/expensive treatment, but she can use her influencer cash.  even if implants can't be done, she can have a bridge.  either way she doesn't have to exist with that thing is she doesn't want to.  it's just another way to bring attention to her social media, which apparently worked.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:09 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Do you know how much implants cost? i'm thinking a few thousand $ for 1 tooth

On 8/18/2021 at 3:13 PM, thenorthremembers said:

So much weird going on with this.  Sounds like a giant load of hooey.  Why exactly does she take them out to eat?  Should have stopped when I read the word influencer.

They're likely cosmetic she didn't lose all her teeth just looks like a few in the front. She is actually really pretty, people are dumb.

On 8/19/2021 at 9:09 AM, teef said:

the B word has a flipper to replace a couple of teeth, not a full blow denture.  we have a number of athletes in those until they finish their career and aren't likely to light themselves up again.  they're not fun to eat with, but you don't need to take them out.  

on top of that, i doubt implants will never be an option.  she may have to go through grafting and some extensive/expensive treatment, but she can use her influencer cash.  even if implants can't be done, she can have a bridge.  either way she doesn't have to exist with that thing is she doesn't want to.  it's just another way to bring attention to her social media, which apparently worked.

So you're a yes?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.